Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I could reject A/Y based on his actions or on his lineage. I'm clearly justified in the former, not so the latter. Pray tell, LePoint, on what basis do the worshipers of Yeey do so if it's not based on lineage? And in direct rejection of his actions.

Adeer - don't ask me. Ask his 'worshippers'. And then keep your ears and heart open. And his record is hardly black and white adeer. It's not as if he's all baaaad.

So, even if I reject him for his lineage, I'm just another clannist Somali who has every right to do so. But there's enough
reasonable doubt
in my case (based on Yeey's record) to swing a jury the other way. In the case of GD (and his day care), I'm not sure you even need a jury.

I will not dispute that there are valid reasons for you not to support A/Y. But there also maybe valid reasons to support him too. Whenever this latter argument is made - a number of folks cry 'clannist' or he's your 'uncle'. Perhaps one could support him because he actually established some sort of functioning administration in his neck of the woods. I don't know - but this 'they have no case for supporting him apart from clan reasons' equates to the man is all bad. I just don't think that is supported by the facts.

Either way, accuse me all you want. Yeey is a criminal warlord and the head of a puppet government installed by the west. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

Adeer - I didn't accuse you of anything. But the idea that anti-TFG folks are wholly free from clannism struck me as 'whoa nelly'! That is all. And you are certainly entitled to your beliefs. I've smoked the pipe - you ready to have it back? :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

ThePoint, lol hey man where is the party at? Since the TFG was given the upper-hand, aren't you celebrating at all?

PS; are you congratulating me?
:D

Ain't no party - we is starving dog. There is hope we maybe able to start cleaning up ourselves after a long soujourn in the filth. Hope is commodity in short supply in the homeland.

Adeer - are you really a father? How come I didn't see no thread? Congratulations and Hamblayo.

Castro   

^ A/Y is the head. If it was Caydiid, I'd be accused of hating that blood, Geedi, same thing, Hiraale, same thing. Can't you see all of them are a pig and his hooves to me?

ElPunto   

^Likely adeer but my position is let's see and wait. And it is not necessarily clannist to pro-TFG or anti-TFG. There are valid non-genealogical reasons for both. That is my position.

Khalaf   

I agree the Point, lets wait and c! I dont expect good though, somalia is long way off from statehood!

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

You never seemed to care before,
provided
he was holed up in Baidoa.

Sax Horn they hoped he would die from this:

_18567_baidoa-30-11-2006.jpg

To this, and now in xamar the capital of somalia for the 1st time in 40yrs, a personal victory to him!

yusuf_adieux220.jpg

U are repeating the same Lets try something else now shall we?

No I wont. I cant debate with a man who has no sense of direction. You are haphazardly all over this thread. And really whats the point in bringing another argument when you never really refuted or counter argued the earlier one?

Whats the point really? You will turn around and say these same lines again like, a).Try something else,b)Take it as it comes. c).Like it or not this is how it is & d). When all fails accuse them of being tribalist. LOL.

Do you see a pattern here? Even the seemingly moderate smart folks in here have stooped that low of accusing Castro of being a tribalist,Seriously maxaynu ka hadalnaa hadaba?

Castro   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Who would've thought Khalaf would cheer for ex-warlord.

Khalaf has no conflict of interest here. Leave him alone.

Leave Khalaf alone. His president and your president is in Villa Somalia discussing with Clan elders, His Mps, and Prime Minister.

Some here are afraid that a) Somaliland is going to come back in the fold b) Never Wanted a gov't with C/Y because of his clan c) Don't want Somalia in a peaceful state for their cousins because of all the taxes they are evading.

D) ONE INDIVIDUAL IS FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE AND YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS EL HAVANNA LOOOL.

Khalaf, is no flip floper, he is more honest than many of the fake groups here. Same people who used to deny the rights of the people of lower Shabbele, and defend their oppressors IndacADE & Xasan Dahir have all become die hard nationalists.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

Anarchy was replaced with peace & progress when the glorious IUC kicked the men who were responsible for that anarchy

True,The ICU kicked the men,robbed them off,both their men and arms and
replaced the previously existed Anarchy with an other Anarchy.Well said Brown.I couldn't agree more with ur statement.
You my friend must not know the meaning of anarchy. What anarchy was there when the ICU was controlling Mogadishu, a peace never seen before in Mogadishu emerged from the shadows when the ICU was controlling there. The TFGoons are in Mogadishu and it is far from being peaceful.

Originally posted by Brown:

moderate smart folks in here have stooped that low of accusing Castro of being a tribalist [/QB]

Was this a secret?Why don't u try '' a tribalist cheerer''..Cheerleadeing is in many ways better.But u too know that u are a tribalist cheerer right? :D