Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baashi   

Munira's succees in the cyber jungle is noted. Hambalyo to Munira. We will use it as a case study with Munira's permission. If Munira can send more details of how she pulled this one off to us...that sort of help would be appreciated.

Blessed   

I've resigned from my job. I wasn't having any problems and I got on really well with most of my collegues but I just want to dance to my own tune, it's sad when you get too busy to achieve your personal goals. My new moto in life is to have fun and experience it up! For everythig else, there's Mr. Man's CC. :D

Blessed   

^The raving was part of a strategy, girl. ;)

I don't see why I should be walking around like a zombie (in Dubai of all places) whilst my compatriots kill time getting manicures and lounging in ladies only beaches. I’ll flex my feminist muscle on other matters. smile.gif

P.s

How's the family in Muscat? I hope all is well with them.

Ibtisam   

When they guy said spicy chicken,... he was not kidding, i think I will need a new set of lips, tongue and stomach :(

Originally posted by Zenobia:

P.s

How's the family in Muscat? I hope all is well with them.

All is well. Gf's seem to be getting hitched by the droves tho.

Ibtisam   

My work mate thinks i'm becoming "White"... :rolleyes: whatever that means, because my taste in Music is kind of branching off... a bit to the likes of Rascal Flatts and Celine Dion etc :(

WOL thanks, too late, i think coke did the job :D

Cara.   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

My work mate thinks i'm becoming "White"... :rolleyes: whatever that means, because my taste in Music is kind of branching off... a bit to the likes of Rascal Flatts and Celine Dion etc
:(

Xanthus, even white people are ashamed to admit a liking for Celine Dion. Seek help.

-Lily-   

Small world, infinite stalkers, watch your back X.

LoL@Cara

Zenobia, I don't blame you, that place is full of glamorous housewife’s who have mastered the art of leisure, still, I would have thought you would resist :D

Originally posted by Cara:

quote:Originally posted by Xanthus:

My work mate thinks i'm becoming "White"... :rolleyes: whatever that means, because my taste in Music is kind of branching off... a bit to the likes of Rascal Flatts and Celine Dion etc
:(

Xanthus, even white people are ashamed to admit a liking for Celine Dion. Seek help.
LoooL. OK that was funny.

Dear Xanthus,Please get some help indeed. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

lool @cara, :D funny my work mate said that too, i think i'm just having an odd day, and my usual play list was hurting my head!

So do help me cara and Farah!! lool, I'll let you know 2morrow if i still like !I'm Alive" :D

lool lily @watch your back, what can an old man do! :rolleyes: :D