Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

No Ngonge, I just don't like to buy food I know I cannot finish! It seems such a waste! surely only a silly billy would do that :D

Serenity, noodles don't taste of anything, and i hate veggies, but thanks i might try that! Anything is worth a go right now :(:D

^^^^ These Poms, how do they get to post like this while at work...lazy buggers!

PS: Xan...do you want me to tell you something else to discover?

Ibtisam   

^^^^I have a temp with me, who is doing most of the work, it helps to have a nice Muslim boss who you only see once a week as well :D

What could you possible tell me that i don't already know dear?

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm reer Miyi, there is nothing you can tell me about animals that i don't already know :rolleyes: Waax Kaal Maa Haasa?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

NG,

I see your tired of the humous and grilled kebabs
:D

ps have you gone off the 'caseer' aswell?

:D ..never could go of the caseer, saaxib. Damn you! Now I went me some fruit salad (a proper fruit salad) :D

How can one get tired of take-away/eating out? Xanthus, get a grip! You don't need to cook anything, just buy two servings of take-away every other day and put one in the fridge for the next day.

-Lily-   

Xanthus, you disgraceful human, put good things in your body, learn how to cook.

And you CAN get sick of take aways, very quickly at that. Most take aways are way too hearty and rich to be eaten continiously.

What can you have to stay awake without resulting to coffee?

Ibtisam   

lol Val: trust me you can get sick of take away and eating out! :(

Lily i can cook, but i have not cooked for one person before, it feels strange to even think of cooking! lol! it just seems so odd! redface.gif pluz our diggs are too big :D -- excuss

Cara.   

Xanthus, you can freeze cooked food. Make pasta sauce, portion it in freezer bags. You can cook the pasta as needed. You can also freeze breads, so buy the whole loaf and just pop the slices in the toaster.

Fruits and veggies are what you need to buy weekly or semi-weekly.