Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

I would be worried about what he cannot do if I were you...

Still, nice to hear someone took their IR seriously.

Originally posted by Xanthus:

lool @cara,
:D
funny my work mate said that too, i think i'm just having an odd day, and my usual play list was hurting my head!

So do help me cara and Farah!! lool, I'll let you know 2morrow if i still like !I'm Alive"

lool lily @watch your back, what can an old man do! :rolleyes:

It will have to be a hard fete to transform you my freind. Once you go Deon its hard to come back. Pale as a snow baad noqotay.

So,we need de-whitenize you first & foremost. For a start,lets start you off with James Brown's famous: Say it!! Am Black & Am Proud~!! :D

Ibtisam   

^^How on earth do you understand James Brown, i don't think even James brown understands James brown!, pass for that one, something closer to my time zone :D

Lily lool

^^How on earth do you understand James Brown, i don't think even James brown understands James brown!, pass for that one, something closer to my time zone

Lily lool

LOL.OK You are a hopeless case. J/Brown has no Generation. Did you know that all these new cats took their act from james brown? Betcha didn’t know that!

Alright, lets try something cooler, how about Justin Timberlake shall we? :D

Ibtisam   

I stand by my comment on James Brown :D

JT^^^He is as white and cocky as ......... :D no deal, I'm starting to think you need help!

Cara.   

^LOL @ Faarax.

I'm sorry Xanthus, I don't do interventions in these severe cases anymore. All you'll end up doing is hiding the CDs and branching out to include ABBA and Hootie and the Blowfish.

**Must suppress painful memories**

I stand by my comment on James Brown

JT^^^He is as white and cocky as .........
no deal, I'm starting to think you need help!

LOL.,I don’t need help, Esp from a woman who is listening to Celine Deon. Let me tell you,JT is no regular white,that boy is a drop of black ink short of being Tyrone yaah Xanthus.

I have helped myself by completely withdrawing from Hip hop & I have never ever ever listened to Deon,OK maybe that sound track from the Titanic but that was it!!! smile.gif

Right now,all I listen to is sweet melodies from the motherland. Mali precisly,and high life from Ghana & some major afronbeats from Ivory coast,Congo,Bongo & Kenya. I have even abandoned my beloved Samatar,Saado & Egal.

Ibtisam   

I was once stuck on Congolese dance & drum &Rhythms, I think it was last summer, Lovely memories and marvelous ritual smile.gif hmmmm. I'm off hip ho, RnB, Slow jam's and Regga for now :(

Cara: loool, Now maaxaa kuu kaal baarE?

Blessed   

^Get into qaraami.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Zenobia, I don't blame you, that place is full of glamorous housewife’s who have mastered the art of leisure, still, I would have thought you would resist

Lols! I was kidding about the manicures; you never get too busy for the vain stuff here. Your not allowed to. I planned to do the LoL stuff with an Irish colleague and she already cracked. She gave me till after Ramadan. :rolleyes:

I just need a loooong holiday and to get a few things out of the way before handing myself in for modern slavery again. Unless, I turn into those ladies that would never leave the house without her her entourage of bag carriers, nannies a personal shopper, a driver and even someone to carry their drinks….. lol! I find them intriguing, waa inaan ka war keeno…

Ibtisam   

How do people who live alone persuade themselves to cook?? redface.gif:( I've been back two weeks, my house is empty, except for biscuits and drinks, pasta, rice and tea bags. How do you cook something small enough just for you! I'm getting bored of take away, eating out and cereals &tuna and salad!

And when you go shopping, doesn't everything go out of date before your get around to eating it, unless you stop by the shop everyday and buy what you intend to eat that day only.

I’ve discovered that eating or rather cooking is a social thing.

^^^^Oh..Did you also know that you are a Michael Jackson look alike? more things to discover eh! :D

Cheers

PS: Also food is responsible for shitting..stay away from it icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Say's the guy who thinks he is Chinese :D damit, I cannot believe the cheek!

p.s. thats part of life dear, sounds like you are discovering few things! :cool:

NGONGE   

Xan,

What's wrong with cheese-on-toast, you demanding woman!

Talking of food, does anyone know of any Ugandan restaurants in London? For a few months now I've been craving Ugandan maize with curry. Kawonga, baby, kawonga.

Ibtisam   

^^^They don't do bread in small packs, and i felt like an idi*ot buying the big family size bread just for me. :D

There is a take away joint (not restaurant) in Mare Street in Hackney.