Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^But i came back friday morning, i slept all the way on the plane and slept some more when i got in. I just don't want to work anymore! :( or rather i'm finding it hard to find the energy to go back, once i start it will be fine. I keep pushing it back day by day.

NGONGE   

Heh!

double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble :D

The witches are up to something :D

Malika   

^Yep, once back on the routines,you will be fine.It usually takes a week or so to readjust once one has been away.I got really depressed after being home for a month,I had to come back and straight away start working..I actually felt lonely,miserable..missed the home comforts,missed the parents etc...alright let me not make you cry!

Nice to have you back though...it was not the same without you here.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^i'll ring my boss 2morrow and tell him i'm back now, hopeful he'll say come in on monday or something :D

thanks, i cannot yet say it is good to be back. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^Bedtime? I don't sleep, inadeer. I just redden my eyes (as the somalis say) four a couple of hours each night and that's enough for me. Why are you not in bed, young lady? If you keep it up you're going to get wrinkles on your knees you know!

Ms DD   

I wonder if going to live miyiga would help you lose few pounds? Geel ma la raacaa nowadays?

Ms DD   

Hey lily

I can only imagine that by herding the camel and diet of just milk and meat would do the trick instead of sitting on ones **** for over 8hrs a day in an office and then off home for a plate of pasta.

N.O.R.F   

Had a fresh fish with rice and chips for lunch. Plus a fruit salad with ice cream. Feeling sleepy now, need shaah,,,,,

Sheh,

Office politics, such a headache. Good idea to go on the offensive. I'll be on the lookout for any support withdrawal, I'A. Madaxa ka tun, yaa? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble
:D

The witches are up to something
:D

Kir mataqaanaa? smile.gif

Xan + Munira, thanks girls.

-Lily-   

There is a miserable woman sitting across my work area, I swear she is giving me dirty looks, well she is always looking disapprovingly or frowning when I walk by, maybe I should go over and ask her what the problem is? Or maybe she is just depressed? I’m sure I haven’t done anything to her!