Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

lol Miss D&D I have to right to walk in grinning and be happy when I like! How dare she, miserable creature that she is.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

There is a miserable woman sitting across my work area, I swear she is giving me dirty looks, well she is always looking disapprovingly or frowning when I walk by, maybe I should go over and ask her what the problem is? Or maybe she is just depressed? I’m sure I haven’t done anything to her!

May be it is your cute smile,,,she is wondering Why is she smiling all the time, is she laughing at me?"... Go ask her what is the problem?

Cheers

Malika   

Lily,she doesnt sound depressed,she just might have an issue with you being where you are...ask,without causing a scene.

-Lily-   

Munira, the cow is a Senior Editor..I think I'll refrain. I just got some lovely choclate brownies from NY from my other boss, and she saw it all and she got nothing, take that cow! My smugness knows no bounds today ha ha ha

Malika   

I need to confront a new member of staff that "tricked" me to agreeing on his lie.All for the brother hood in Islam,I lied..,I feel so guilty!

-Lily-   

People, I have no intention of eating them, they will go to my younger siblings. I didn't kill myself jogging last night for an hour only to consume a pack of six organic delicious chocolate brownies. My thies still ache, so no temptation there.

Serenity, you can afford to gain the kilo or two!

LOZ, sheekadas ha noo bilaabin...brownies are good anyday anytime anywhere, should you wish to eat them.

-Lily-   

How certain foods are not good for women...reminds me of all that gabdhaha shah caano leh ma cabaan business :mad:

Val, I would gladly put them in the internal post for you. I don't know what's happened to me though...I mean I'm looking at it and feel no temptation, nothing.

Munira, I'm always weary of ppl who use islam to get something.

OMG! I can't believe you have delicious chocolate brownies and you're not going eat them! How utterly depressing.

Must go and have some yucky digestives now, just because I'm craving biscuits. :(