Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Xanthus, you can freeze cooked food. Make pasta sauce, portion it in freezer bags. You can cook the pasta as needed. You can also freeze breads, so buy the whole loaf and just pop the slices in the toaster.

I think the bread will go out of date regardless, but i can freez rice and pasta source. Thanks cara, although it would mean i have to eat same think 2days in a row :D lol

Val, lol i'll just use the one we normal use for shah somali :D

Cara.   

LOL.

Xanthus, you wouldn't be able to finish a loaf of bread in 2 months? What do you do, eat a quarter slice at a time?

Me, think of it as an adventure, sailing off into the unknown...

Ibtisam   

^^In london they go out of date max 6days, what you talking about whole 2month, they go green on the 5th day dear! :D

NGONGE   

^^ You can freeze bread for months, silly.

** Pushes Cara and all the other feminists out of the way **

Xan,

You need to fix this problem quick, no mother is going to trust her drippling son with someone that can't cook.

Malika   

A tuna roll, two slices of cheese cake, I can barely move my *** off the chair now, to go do my motherly duties...oh,why be so greedy eey, couldnt let my collegues have the last cheese cake..I had to have it!

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: ^^^Who said i was gonna even speak with her! let alone discuss my cooking skills :rolleyes: :D

I never said i cannot cook, come on keep up old man!

Are you telling me i can freeze my bread pass its "out of date" date and still eat it without dying?

lool munira!

Like me, when you have the bakery near your house why someone will need to freeze the bread ,,,, just go and grap the fresh one even if it is after midnight