Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

I wonder what Londoners consider "heavy snow". I bet it amounts to a teaspoon a day icon_razz.gif

/Had to shovel myself out this morning and will need to shovel myself back in tonight.

Johnny, I do speak Swedish. No realli! I learned it from this documentary icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

isku shuban

36_1_21.gif36_1_21.gif36_1_21.gif

FB, to have come from "isku shuban", S*S must cosntantly carry a mobile john.

Cara,

Learning swedish through that Documentary, you'll end up speaking like a jamaican in NY. icon_razz.gif , but then shoveling yourself in and out because of the snow, buying extra carrots to join the cutest "Snö Gubbe" contest at the neighbourhood, having winter tires already in October, Owning an original or copy of "Fjällräven" winter-jacket my qualify you despite that dialect. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

i live locally fufu so expected to make it to work even if others dont :mad:

besides i am off from monday, marka got to finish few things. adigana jini lacag qabtaa typical bakhaarleey baad tahay

NGONGE   

Where is the snow that people keep talking about? All I saw was some annoying sleet and slippery floors (I pulled a muscle too).

Morning all.

Depends where you are, central London hardly had anything but the outskirts where covered in snow.

There wasn’t enough for snow fight, but I made a mini-little snow man.

Praying really hard for a full on snow……

Sheh - it is you then :D . its good to hear you are well. are you still in the country?

FB - Iskushuban has nothing to do with diarrhoea as you have implied. it is named because of its location at waterfall at mouth of two rivers - hence the isku shub.

Hello Juxa - refered you a case.

Ibtisam   

Morning all.

Happy new year people. smile.gif Kul sana wintum bikheyr and Jumca mubarak.

New year- new start. This year less nacnac (both sweets and talking rubbish)hard work and better health.

Juxa you (people like you rather) was on the cover of the metro this morning- soon as I read it I thought of you :D