Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sayid, yes I am in the country. Physically anyway. My mind's all over the place.

Haha, Ibts, they say keep your enemies closer. She wants to get to know you hence the invite.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Sayid, yes I am in the country. Physically anyway. My mind's all over the place.

Haha, Ibts, they say keep your enemies closer. She wants to get to know you hence the invite.

Wave @ Faheema. I put two and two together and came up with five- I thought you were 2+2=5. LoL.

Juxa   

CL, gabaryahay dont be friends with married fools :D

hello faheema, you should wear big jacket and two surwaals on top of each other. anigu waan isi soo ****olay.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

You people are nuts. What’s with the overwhelming NO to having the opposite sex for a friend?

And they all happen to be women. You see what I mean now? :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Sheh!! :D

CL I won't let him female friends before marriage- what makes u think I'd put up with them AFTER marriage.

Faheema.   

LoL@Sheh, I don't blame you...I've had one too many diracs since you've gone AWOL :D

Juxa, I wish I did layered up...and I took the train today...major oversight on my part lol

I know old man…shocking. What was that word you used?

Ibti- so do you ask him? Before we go any further how many female friends do you have? Shocking. So he has female friends, so what?

What are you guys objecting too?

Juxa   

CL objectionkaada mafahmin aniga, leave the husband alone will you? to quote a friend of mine, get your own wax-ma-tare!

Ibtisam   

CL I don't need to, He would know I don't put with up with randomness- I don't need to ask, I already know. I'm sure he has female friends (co-workers, old friends, friends of friends, wife or friend etc) I just don't want to hear about it, nor would I meet them or ask them to dinner. If he wants close close female friends, dinner, cinema, phone calls and endless meetings I will gladly donate him to her or them and they can keep him for good no big deal.

NGONGE   

But you were only working with him, you empty qasacad. :mad:

If you'll stop working around men everytime their wives gave you funny looks then you're better off staying at home and soil the world of work with wife-irritating presence. :D