Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by S*S:

FB are you blind - can't you see already: way i waabsadeen - i can handle one, but when women get together - akhri u hoyo - haddaadan waabsanneyn.
:D

Aleylee waan arkaa. good luck :D

Ibtisam   

Since I got in at 8.30something- everything has gone wrong. The air-condition is not working and making so much noise that my head hurts (repair guys aint here yet and it is freezing with out heat! :mad: ), I had to crawl under the table and reconnect the computer (the keyboard and mouse won't work for 20mins) and I’ve decided I hate my boss for this morning. So unorganized and random. I also hate consultants who live outside of London- I don’t see any snow but apparently they are snowed in and cannot get to work- so the few of us who made it have to deal with all the grumpy patients who want to get sorted before the holidays. I hate gaalad iyo their damn holidays.

Today is my hate day! aaah Alhumudlilah smile.gif

Salamalikum people smile.gif

Juxa when you wake up at 12pm and you make it here, I know it is your holiday but please come help me out for the day smile.gif I'll give you cake. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Faheema:

Morning all.

The countdown has began to the slowest and most boring time of the year
:(

I kind of miss the xmas time in UK. Time to see family and friends as everyone is off for a while.

Afternoon all. Very quiet here as well. Just few in and I'm off from Thurs :cool:

Good morning/afternoon peeps ............

very beautiful day here again ,,, two nights of smoking parties and a long weekend i'm here in the office.

Most of the staff are either on holidays or out for field trips ,,, we are only two in the second floor and three in the ground floor ,,,,

My boss is on holiday and i'm enjoying a relaxing working hours in my office ,,,,,, :D

NGONGE   

Lucky you. The office here is also empty and people don't look busy. But, as luck would have it, I am the busiest of the lot. Got five suits coming from head office and have to spend a couple of hours waffling to them about all sorts of nonsense. And if I manage to get away with it today, they're coming back tomorrow and we'll have to do it all over again. I don't even know what they want. I'm bound to to shoot myself (or our office) in the foot. :D

(morning).

Talk about long weekends ,, we're just back from one, will be working till Thursday then off for another long weekend ,,, then till the other Thursday then off for another one ,,,, whohooooo

Malika   

Morning folks!

Been on a lock down since the day before yesterday,after skidding twice on ice on the road..I decided I am not coming out until the darn snow/ice has melted..[am on holiday!! whooa!..] poor you lot working..aaah!

Old man No. But one never knows with this things….I went private you see and I thought it would be nice to have a full medical check.

*Waves at Malika. Mambo mpendwa.

p.s Cancelled on a friend to meet up with another only to be caught red-handed. Life can be oh so political sometimes.