Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti one would only feel uncomfortable if one did in-fact do something. Since you did nothing, I don’t understand why you let it bother you?

Juxa- I must say, your one heck of a lady.

All this relationship drama! Maanta naagtuu ninka ceo'du qabo ayaa timidey office'ka isagoo maqan, markaasey isku xidhey qolkiisa oo waxkasta isku qastey. Its glass walls, soo waan daawanayey and couldnt do a thing, completely agog. Then wey iska tagtey like nothing happened.

Ibtisam   

CL- she did not seem to know I did nothing- I felt like I was being asked to justify why he talks so much! Damn him- maybe she thought he was lying to her or something. The evil side of me was tempted to say "ME? I never worked on that project, no one we are good friends and go out all the time" That would teach him not to talk so much and her not to ask questions she might not like the answer to.

Juxa   

CL hahahha, when people are married, others are not to blame for their own failures, as such qofka nolosha laqeybsato is guilty of inviting SHAR(the other woman )into your lives.

Serenity, you should direct her to his personal diary.

Ibti- the evil route is always the best route. (p.s am completely shocked at the lack of evilness on your plan there)

Juxa- married people have issues period. Look at the women serenity is talking about…ISSUES.COM

NGONGE   

Women work with men, Ibti. Don't feel guilty for work. I'm sure you would not feel the same if the wife was an English woman. Bacda iska fur.

Ibtisam   

^^IF she was English she would not make me feel like that- if she did not act the way she did I would have no reason to feel anything towards her.

CL Lool I try to keep the evil side in check. :D

Serenity- is he guilty of anything?? Maybe the pressure of having baby and all is getting to them. Paranoia.com

Juxa   

CL no we dont, i resent your accusations.

it is one thing working constantly on your guur and putting up with a MAN. on top of that hadii wis-wis and shaki lagu galiyo ka waran?

hmmm is he not deserving of budh and kal.

serenity, i feel sorry for her, i hope she finds the evidence and gets great divorce lawyer, arintu hadey gaarto office baaritan ma fiicna

Your job vs getting involved in matters that don’t concern you? mhhhh Juxa this is not the climate for one to start interfering with married people’s issues. Baby or not. Minding ones business is the best course of action in this sorts of situations.

Ibti- are you kidding me. Speaking from experience, I can assure you their equally as bad.

p.s I still don’t understand where this feeling of uncomfortable came from Ibti. You did nothing period, why care what she thinks and how she is looking at you or what she’s getting at? That’s all unnecessary waste of brain-power if you ask me.

*really fears for her yaya-sisterhood membership card now* where is Malika this-days?

I dont know wuxuu sameeyey! And his kombiyuutar :D is here but isagii is MIA!

I was going to bargain a work-from-home for monday and tuesday before my holiday but I guess I can kiss that good-bye :mad:

You know what made me very sad - waan daawanayey inanta and she used to be very pretty. Waxay u eekeyd qof waalan and waxay xidhneyd shaad qaaban and her dashboard tummy was, well... not sidii hore! I just had an overwhelming sense of sadness and disappointment looking at her... for her!

*looks both ways and jumps in* So Ibti was accused by a certain Farah's wife and was subtly told off? You did the right thing by declining that invitation, only God knows how it would've went.

I agree with Ibti, men who are married or about to be married shouldnt have multiple female friends. It is one thing, if they've known each other since the dawn of time but to forge friendships and talk to/about women all the time is a no no.

Just the other day, a wedding was cancelled because the girl found out that the guy was talking to his ex, and bunch of other women daily, women he claimed were stalking him.

Dont you hate when men bring good women down? :mad:

Juxa   

CH, men and women are bound to inter-act others of opposite sex, lakin speaking about them constantly is worrying trait. wife or husband would feel funny about it.

at home, nothing and no one exists (it works trust me)

after marriage friendships with the opposite sex waa inuu yahay wax very limited ah.