Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

^^ you referred her as islaan, marka old man dhaaf qarxiska

sos, hello and dont refer me anyone, wax qawaafsan uunbaad soo dirtaa, besides mafahmo luqadiina

hello ibti, sanad wanagsan to you too, waan kuu xiisay or rather i miss your dagaal. what was on metro?

Juxa   

actually i have seen client getting 3k and us getting 55 for cost smile.gif

dadka qaarkood waa difficult and alot of isdda-ba marin is needed.

Ngonge i know you are afsomalu challenged but nafyar means young one where as you called her ISLAAN, how very dare you?

Ibtisam   

^^^Err Naf yar means tii sii baqatisiey- wabey ka haadi doonta in a minute style. Now I ignored it the first time, don't try to justify and ha isku key tirin.

3K and 55K to you guys, rip off- can I sale that to the sun :D

NGONGE   

^^ Confuse me with Somali. Bax. I know all the meanings of naf yar. :D

Anyway, I was on your side. She was having a go at you and I told her (in not so many words) that you left her a reply in advance. icon_razz.gif

sos, hello and dont refer me anyone, wax qawaafsan uunbaad soo dirtaa, besides mafahmo luqadiina.

:D i have heard in another thread how much you like our accent. - horta do you only deal somalis only- this guy is not even somali.

but seeing what ibti said:

Juxa it was about you guys taking 50% and the client getting 5%

he might have proplem with that

Juxa   

as ngonge says badow baad tihiin.

warheedhe we dont touch client's money, we get our cost from whoever we are suing. it wont make different to a client whether we get 10k or 100k runtii.

speaking of work having shitty day, dealing with stupidhad married to ******, pretending waa walaalked whilst he calls from bed and she conveniently seems to be next to him

bloody axmaqs, everything waa inaad boqol mar sheegto. come january i am getting another job.

sos, i dont deal with somali kaliya, but lately meelkasta bey joogaan and it is big market. per week 100 islaamood baa kukufta jidka :D

Ibtisam   

. Lool @ pretending to be walaalked. :eek: Akhaas and half.

Married men should not have any females who they talk to more than once a year or mention her name. I recently run into a wife of a guy I did some projects with, this is how the convo went:

Him: Xalimo this is Ibtisam who I did that project with a few months ago

Her: Hi walalo leans in to give me a hug and kiss "my husband talks about you all the time"

Me: err, smile at her

Her: You've worked together on few things have you not?

Me: Haa

Her: Ha markii aad halki waxas ku qabteen na waan ogan

Him: I invited you, but you was busy

Me: At this point feeling like I'm stuck in some domestic situation. then she asks me about where I live, with who and if I am married

Her: Haye what are you guys planning to do next together

Me: At the moment I'm taking a break from community work, I don't know about farah

Her: Ok, well you should come around for dinner- its lovely to meet the Ibtisam farah talks about markasta, you know put a face to everything.

Him: Looking embarrassed " I just said wa gabad ficiina" you are going to make her think I say lots of stuff

Me: I got to go, lovely meeting you sis

Her: Okay, but please come around- how about this weekend, I'll get farah to come and pick you up.

Me: I can't, sorry but we'll arrange something inshallah.

Juxa   

hahahahahaha waan umalaynayay saan iney dhacayso. farax inaad lugeyso maahane, you should never aid and assist him in anything worthwhile.

look what he is done to his wife? making her worry and always name dropping ibti. then she meets this beautiful nafyar, i bet it wont be long before she is on anti-depressants

Aww Ibti-. Let loose and have some fun woman.

Hi, I have some married men as friends and I would like to keep them thank you very much and talking about each other is natural. You are spending time together after all. And if the women have a problem that’s their problem; especially when you knew them before they married them anyway.

Ibtisam   

CL it made me feel redface.gif and redface.gif and just uncomfortable. I mean redface.gif gosh! redface.gif

Juxa it was not funny, I was made to feel like I did something wrong or somehow contributed to a fight that was going on behind closed doors. Also I felt like she was being a bit too fake nice. :eek:

Juxa   

she was letting you know, your helpful self was not helpful at all.

work is work, why is he nacnacleyning to his wife about people he deals with. iyadana asbaxnimadeeda why not punish him if she feels inuu ka badbadiyay. tell him off

it is embarrasing to bring others into your fights yuck