Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

CL adigu mid 3 kula guursada kugu duceyn, muran badnidaa? whats with this never ending symphaty aad raga uheyso horta?

as a woman the enemy is the man, any color or shape!

Faheema.   

^LoooL@enemy is the man, any color or shape! you crack me up.

I say why waste time and energy on reasoning, figuring out why someone cheats?

The question is if you were in that predicament, you have two choices...Forgive and give it another go Or Move on and leave him to it.

Juxa- must you tax my brain? Forcing me to read Somali is form of cruelty.

P.S I don’t subscribe to the women are angels and men are evil discourse nooh. In most settings, a woman’s enemy is another woman and not a man. Hence why we need to re-orient our lenses and uproot the traitors within. Why do you think women activist have yet to gain a “momentous” victory yet? Women are busy bargaining with patriarchy in its hegemonic sense and not challenging in any shape or form and if you feel we bit adventurous and scratch the surface you shall discover that Yes women sustain and maintain the unequal power relation and in-some setting even police it. Take the eg we’ve just been talking about, the paramour in questions knew that the man was married with children did they care? Or show some form of sympathy for the woman whose life they were about to wreck? OHH NO!!!

*hides her yaya sisterhood membership card before Malika takes it away*

Juxa   

lol@yaya sisterhood, waxmakuu sheegaa, your somali is better than you think, iga daa suuro (dont know which tuulo you hail from) :D

i love your muran, subscribe to women are evil movement, lakin marki 2 lagula guursado, do not call malika, faheema and i! we shall not help you cut his clothing or having dabshid on his fav possession.

hello old man kuma arkin, hello sayidka kuma fahmin,

faheema where is nafyar maanta?

-Lily-   

CL, while I get what you're saying the point still remains, the other woman did not enter into a marriage contract with the betrayed wife…she did not promise to love & honour. Why should she care? Not that I’m saying that she’s not a homewrecker but it’s the man who has more to loose.

Hello all.

NGONGE   

A wise old man once said that the best ages for women are those between 35 and 65. They become more tolerant and understanding.

NGONGE   

Men may stop caring. Women are not equipped with such a skill. I bet you still worry and care about something that happened when you were ten years old (be honest). :D

-Lily-   

Ngonge, not that I recall.

There are many a woman who simply don't care, even though male egos dont want to face it.

Johnny B   

"Adam was deceived by Eve, not Eve by Adam... it is right that he whom that woman induced to sin should assume the role of guide lest he fall again through feminine instability." :D

Ambrose

Khayr   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A wise old man once said that the best ages for women are those between 35 and 65. They become more tolerant and understanding.

By any chance, was she in that age bracket? ;)