Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny, most deaths by fire take place over the Christmas period. All those conflicting traditions lit up in one space will sure be a hazard to you. Be careful. More likely to see the Angel of Death than Santa.

*and no it doesn't count if you suddenly believe at the last minute and call for intervention a la deity*

Tsk.

Hello, folks. Somaalidu hadal badana. Still trolling, eh? :Dicon_razz.gif

It’s amazing how much information one can get about a person from Faceebook and Google.

Shocking.

Lily- strange but me agree with infidel there.

*waves at Che* Kise ho tum?

Johnny B   

Che`,

Heck no, why would i? .. frankly speaking i adore the pure Somali names like " Cawaale, Ayaan, Roble " etc etc, that doesen't mean i dislike names like Mohammed, Aisha or Abdi-nasser etc etc,but, the former is more me, more Somali.

Abu-bla bla al bla bla is both un-attractive and un-somali, totally inferior.

Sheh,

firstly i take your soft "waano" from kashkaga iyo laabtaad, but i take issue with your denaial of my last minute call. icon_razz.gif

Sheh's problem has never been that she is "xasid", its been that she doesen't know she is.

Of all the good thing & joy i look forward to, waaba taas aqalki iga gubtay.

Somali girl, waa taa ..or should i go to NGONGE and go ... " habar jeclaay Sheh wa taa". :D

Lily,

I mean it.

Ask anybody you want ...

"Ayaanle", sounds like someone who is born with severe handicap but somehow survived it.

Sheh-Must be

Speaking of Facebook, I never put comments on my page but some folks constantly updates to the point you could know where are anytime of the day.

Here's are facebook snafus

slide_3956_55536_large.jpg

This one takes the cake :D

slide_3956_55567_large.jpg

web page

Fufu-I think updates such your thoughts and daily sentiments, but very and sentative infos bad idea.

Cara...I would imagine thought "friends" with malice could have easily printed the screen.

Cara.   

LOL @ Che. I think most of those are hacked or something.

"Ayaanle", sounds like someone who is born with severe handicap but somehow survived it.

I concur.

Hello trollers, welcome back to the fold Sheh. We forgive your absence but see that it never happens again hmmmm?

Wave at SS, Cara and Johhny who doesn't see my warning as constructive. Dude, the others want to see you as Xmas roast, I have a heart and warned you of the dangers of tradition-mixing and lights. I even reminded you that a last minute appeal for intervention would not save you from yet another fire.

And I'M XAASID?

For Fluck's sake. smile.gif

Juxa   

finally it has happened. met hardest working somali man in the UK.

39 hours in one job, 22 in another, total of 61 hours of hard labour per week.

apart from the job being min-wage, he is due some crazy £££££.

ps: he has been in the uk since 2006, cant read or write any language but truely hardworking