Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

wuu ku caayey, maxaad ku qosleysa?

It's the dude's problem if he goes on and on about you or if the wife has exaggerated it in her mind. It's their problem. She wants you at her house so she can compare you with her. See if you're worth worrying over or not. Go over looking hot and confuse the fluck out of both of them.

Ibtisam   

^^^That is the evil side of you sheh!!

Ngonge is Arab, he calls me airhead lovingly really- In fact I have a feeling he talks about me to his wife too- so I'm avoiding him and his family icon_razz.gif

did you book your ticket Sheh?

NGONGE   

^^ Haa, Ibti I do talk about you. Lakin when it comes to that the Arab in me goes away and the Somali comes out. I always (and I suspect Norf & Jb do too)praise you with the loving words 'tii yareed.....' :D

Edit:

When did Sheh sneak in? Waliba waa bila salaan. Inadeer tan waalan ha igo dirin dee. :D

Juxa   

lol@tii yareed, harmless yaah, so offensive yaa carab.

Ibti wives allergy beykugu qabaan, taa meel iiga qor! must be your jalaqsan ways

Ibtisam   

Haadi sanka laga marmariyo, of course they are gonna have severe allergy :rolleyes: I blame the guys, wa qasabdey qabtey, don't know when to stop talking. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge: Really old man, bimbow and waalan as well as mini harmless all within 5mins. Whats with all the put downs- Wife must be reading troll or something icon_razz.gif Normally he just calls me busybody.

Cara.   

Today is a perfect storm of holiday parties. Starting in 25 minutes, I'm going to gorge myself on endless food at 5 different places... it's funny, even though I'm spending more money getting cards and gifts, I still feel like I'm getting "free" food.

How's everyone? Has London sunk into wild anarchy after a rogue snowflake made the Queen sneeze?

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

. Lool @ pretending to be walaalked. :eek: Akhaas and half.

Married men should not have any females who they talk to more than once a year or mention her name. I recently run into a wife of a guy I did some projects with, this is how the convo went:

Him: Xalimo this is Ibtisam who I did that project with a few months ago

Her: Hi walalo leans in to give me a hug and kiss "my husband talks about you all the time"

Me: err, smile at her

Her: You've worked together on few things have you not?

Me: Haa

Her: Ha markii aad halki waxas ku qabteen na waan ogan

Him: I invited you, but you was busy

Me:
At this point feeling like I'm stuck in some domestic situation. then she asks me about where I live, with who and if I am married

Her: Haye what are you guys planning to do next together

Me: At the moment I'm taking a break from community work, I don't know about farah

Her: Ok, well you should come around for dinner- its lovely to meet the Ibtisam farah talks about markasta, you know put a face to everything.

Him: Looking embarrassed " I just said wa gabad ficiina" you are going to make her think I say lots of stuff

Me: I got to go, lovely meeting you sis

Her: Okay, but please come around- how about this weekend, I'll get farah to come and pick you up.

Me: I can't, sorry but we'll arrange something inshallah.

Come on Ibti - that is not how it happened - try retelling again and ensure you mention what the 'invitation' was for - as it surely was not for "come around this weekend" as you put it. Remember i was there :D:D

Ibtisam   

Sayid I don't remember that happening to me before- this happened at my local sainsbury. You and yours are on a different level all together, your another one an *d*a*b*ol laheen. Shidhouse I'm avoiding your wife at all cost.

Ibti stop with speculative stories – the mrs asked whether you wanted to be second wife or not? You said you’ll think about it. :Dicon_razz.gif

Istakhfuranlaah!

Ibtisam   

Sayid, between me and Juxa we could get you your black bag- hoi joog, hais waalin. All it takes is ONE call too many from people with same names icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

i knew i like Mrs S.

Ibti if sayid even looks dhankaada iisheeg, people with same first, second and maybe awoowe names will commence calling campaign.