Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

CL adeer is no more, all is forgiven as long as adequate punishment is dished out.

mind you second wives, cheating, is a rarity in my family.

what adequates to cheating is even thinking of another whilst married to your fine wife. if such thoughts cross your mind i think you should tell her iga daneyso.

hello faheema

Juxa   

JB is royalty as such he leads busy life full of meetings and soo dhawayn with important people.

get me saxiix from him, signed not by name just the dusty pirate, norfna iigu soo dhiib.

Sen & Juxa, he is an important guest dee ..... and we should welcome him properly. Don't care even if he is Ethiopian or Yuhuudi. :D

Now he is more important coz he is Somali ,,, lol

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

K'naan shwa'naan... whats the fascination with this guy? Muxuu SL ka sameenaya? Isnt he Somali (minus the Lander?
icon_razz.gif
).

I remember once telling you that I don't like his stuff (when he first came out) and you almost bit my head off. What changed? :D

Jb, adigu telefoonka qabo oon. :D

By the way, hodman wants to know what the guy who answers the phone says in Somali when he says the phone is 'switched off'.

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, ingriisga baryahaa ma so booqanaayo. What ever JB give me will sit here until I do.

JB, ninku dhagaxyada fara badan ma la yaabay? :D

"mobile ka aad garaacaysaa wuu xidhan yahay, fadlan ku soo celi mar kele" ,,, :D

Jinni baad garaacdaa waan kuu sheegay 1888 kii ,,, lol

Juxa, no saxiix for qof maqan dee ,,,, i can fake it though ,,

Juxa   

norf awalba JB waxba sooma wadin, adiguna meel cidla ah bad kasoo boodaa ninka wixiisu waa booto.

JB i want real one, marka use your connections iska daa gacan adeega

JB, adiga your loyalty to SL has always been questionable, and waxkasta waad soo dhaweysata!

NG - I got to speak to him and since then I've been an ex-fan, verging on a non-fan.

How ist worrying? Is temporary emotional absence cheating, is eyeing another with lustful thoughts cheating (eventhough one never acted on them? how about facebook stalking and poking, crushes etc) cheating can be all encompassing if we take it literally and that’s were I need clarification on. What you and me deemed to equate to cheating will differ depending on the woman, circumstances and issues in question and so would others definition of the word hence my need for clarification.

But maybe according to you there is no if’s or buts? And maybe I agree with that. But that still doesn’t answer the question….in your opinion what constitute to cheating. Bear in mind women can cheat too.

Weligaa wax kasta waa la soo dhawaystaa including shaydaan ,,, :D

That is how you survive ,,,,,

Now lemme go for the day and wish you all the best ,,, that is until i come back to work on Monday next week Insha Allah ,,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ If you're caught then it's cheating. If not then it's only a roving eye.

Serenity, but you're still a fan of me even though you spoke to me, right? (NGONGE 1 - K'naan 0) :D

Jb, it doesn't say that. War wax kalo yedhi.

I still think its a bit of an obvious answer CL. You cant fault people for thinking or giving someone a second look (as long as it doesnt border on sleazy and consistently happen).

However, if someone is willfully and proactively seeking other people - poking/stalking on fb iyo waxyaalaha kale eed sheegeyso, its cheating.