Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Raf, cool.

Can I ask how you two got your jobs? Through an agency in the UK or...

If u have kids then they'll do well there. I turned out alright. ;)

N.O.R.F   

type into google your job title followed by the word Dubai and see what comes up!

Depending on your field of work there will be a variation of jobs available.

Dubai is the new NY, I think it’s the ideal place to live, and Somalia is very close – if you can get a good job there take it I say. Many Somalis there are living in horrible conditions thou,

Goonle   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

I'm watching Dead Zone on Sci Fi
and
working. Lovely.
:D

I heard that most Residents of the UK were couch potatos. U most have very developed love handles from all that tv and popcorn. Do women get love handles too lol.

^ Sure..women get love handles. But I wonder, is there anyone more couch-potatoey and fat than North Americans? Obesity...ring any bells?

But you are right...I am having a very couch-potatoey day and it feels great.

Goonle   

^ Sure..women get love handles. But I wonder, is there anyone more couch-potatoey and fat than North Americans? Obesity...ring any bells?

But you are right...I am having a very couch-potatoey day and it feels great.

Its allright brothers love more cushion for the pushin. Youre lucky how did u get off on a wenesday? I cant wait to get home after work. The problem with the summer is all the mid week partying its a painfull proposition especially on the highway at 8 in the morning. What are u watching on tv. The only british show i could watch was huhuh what was the name of that guy with lots of chicks on his show? The fat dude, i thinks hes dead now. Boy that man was a pimp daddy.

Originally posted by Goonle:

Its allright brothers love more cushion for the pushin. Youre lucky how did u get off on a wenesday? I cant wait to get home after work. The problem with the summer is all the mid week partying its a painfull proposition especially on the highway at 8 in the morning. What are u watching on tv. The only british show i could watch was huhuh what was the name of that guy with lots of chicks on his show? The fat dude, i thinks hes dead now. Boy that man was a pimp daddy.

I don't know which show that is, but I have been watching the Sci Fi channel mostly. Completely forgot how addictive day-time TV could be. I decided to stay at home today coz am recovering from a bout of food-poisoning. Partying mid-week, huh? You have some energy. The summer sun just makes me feel more worn-out.

As for the love handles...I'm all about what the brothers love. :cool:

shyhem   

As for the love handles...I'm all about what the brothers love. :cool: [/QB]

And what do the brothers love?????????

Goonle   

The body mass helps during winter lol. In the summer it can get asphyxiating with all the perspiration. I cant believe That u dont Know Benny Hill. The mack daddy of the century. That man had hundreds of blondes after his fat butt. Hope u recover from the food poisoning soon, u gotta watch all the chinese take out.

shyhem   

LoL..aint that the question? According to
Goonle
, brothers love '
more cushion for the pushin
'.

Should I take his word for it? Or do you disagree?

I think you should ignore his advice.Anice azz is good but most of the sisters easily end up with something bigger than is necessariry.I mean pretty soon u could end up with an azz the size of Alaska; and that, my dear is not anice thing but more of alandmark.And as much as aman is supposed to move mountains,leaving a mark on the landmark itself is just plain annoying

Foxy   

Speaking of funny sketch shows on TV's Now adays.....Little Britain is brilliant and easily the funniest thing on TV...My favourite character are juvenile delinquent Vicky Pollard ('No but yeah but no), evil FatFighters course leader Marjorie, Daffyd ( But I am the only Gay in the Village)

Emily Howard rubbish transvestite ( I am a lady!), Lou and his fat wheelchair friend Andy......Lolz

I think these guys are the funniest bunch out of all comedy sketch shows....

cheers

^^ What a kerfuffle.

Little Britain is hilarious. :D

Goonle,

Thanks. Benny Hill, I know of, but I haven't seen much of his shows.

Shyhem,

LoL @ landmark. That doesn't sound good. Ur advice is noted. ;)