Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

well my fellow trollers

last day in london today

busy saying my goodbyes to friends and relatives alike.I just came back from my neighbour's house

she is an elderly white lady that i used to do shopping for every week for.I first saw her when i moved into the area and i saw this very old lady carry an almighty weight and she was just barely able to stand.I offered to help and soon found out she was by herself, no kids.So i offered to do her shopping and general help for the last 3 yrs.She actually shed a tear when i said goodbye to her.she was more concerned with how safe we were going to be in Dubai.Poor thing,Very emotional woman.Went to see my nephews,nieces,uncles,aunts,brothers,sisters and just about everyone i know and i went to make a long distance phone call at one of those cheap telephone/internet cafes owned by somalis in my area and this where i heard the funniest thing so far.this two somalis were trying to make a call in the booth next to mine and one was sitting dialing the other was standing next to him.Their conversation went something like this

standing one;"war dee bahalku dhiid ma yidhi"

sitting one"warnaftaadhaan yari maxay sheegin"

standinng one "naw war dee bahalku dhiiid mayidhi,bahalku markuu diiid yirahdo oo hawadu furanto oo khuuukh dhaho un buu kuugalin ee bahalka dhiid mayidhi"

Sitting one "naw oo bahalku mahadlaa"

I was talking to my mum and laughing at the same time.Very funny chaps

Orgi,

G'luck fellow troll. The troll corner will surely miss you. Make sure one of the 1st things u do in Dubai is setting up your internet connection. Although Dubai's main internet service provider Etisalat imposes proxy ban on alot of sites that are normal by most standards. But no worries, SOL isnt banned yet. ;)

sheh and seven of 9

Thanks for you kind words there is one benefit that i am sure of in this move

there are a lot of orgis for me to swallow in dubai :D:D:D

i will log on asap.....well after i settle down of course

Censorship, ah the nostalgia. :D

A friend showed me a pic of the 2 of us back in Dubai from oh-so-long ago last night. We were so cute, hugging and smiling.

Sniff. Those were the days.

Every 4-legged halal creature u can dream of Orgilaqe! Chew properly. smile.gif

Orgi,

Nice trip sxb to Dubai ,,,, make sure to meet some Qaldaamiin while in Dubai ,,, and by da way ,, u can take one flight to da country for one week or so ,,,, just to see more qaldaamiin and enjoy da situation ,,,,,,,, :D:D:D

jacaylbaro i am in london today which is a mini qaldaan city so dont need for some more of either qaldaan,reer xamar,mudug or any other region.Why?. well i think they are full of crap apart from the occasional moment of brilliance overall they are full of crap and so full of hatred they infectious right now.So i dont fancy catching whatever they got.

I know they are full of crap ,,,,, but at least visit them in their root ,,,, :D

by da way ,,, i'm sure u gonna get a BIG ORGI in Dubai ,,,, :D:D ,,, make sure u have one everyday ,,,,,, :D

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

ahem. Reer waqooyi cayda ha laga joojiyo.
redface.gif

7, ,,,, No cay ,,, he is not talking about only reer waqooyi ,, he also mentioned some other regions ,,, it is just a joke ,,,,, :eek:

right i have to finally switch off this computer and get it boxed to be shipped off so i cant respond till i get there.Adios and Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters