Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Blessed   

Choco, hon. I don't know what to say really, he sounds so annoying. No offence, I'm sure here are many other sides to him. I hope things work out for the better for you but please know loving someone doesn't mean that you have to take their bull-shit. *hugs*

walaal, if he has NEVER behaved this way before, he's looking for a way out- for you to freak out and break free. I'm sorry if that sounds tough. If he's done it before, though, he's got trust issues; it's for you to take it or leave it. Either way, this isn't healthy. Be kind to yourself.

You are right it's going from really bad to awful, personally C&H, I think God is giving you signs and you should pay attention...Obviously this guy an issue, whether he is projecting on you what he himself could be guilty of, or that he's lack of distinguishing a misunderstanding from a complete personality change.

Often these behaviors he is exhibiting lead to abusive tendencies. You need to really re-assess and figure it out you need to do for you and your happiness...Best of Luck

bee bye SS

Nagwa   

what kind of man is that acudubillah what do you think his gonna do when you marry him Seriously girl think about the consequence … I know he is ur fiancé but girl I feel for you.

Sometimes guys can be so selfish like jealousy problem or he might want to break up with you and make some ****** excuses like sheh said.

Hope things work out for you sweety and don't be mad to ur self just do whats best for you.

best wishesxxx

Choco, what an unsettling situation. I can only echo those above me and say the behaviour you've described sounds really worrying. 9 out of 10 times, blow ups like that have their roots in something entirely different. Either this guy has been waiting for you to misstep so he can pounce or he has a jealous and possessive streak a mile long. Either way it is BAD NEWS.

But this is just guesswork as we don't know him and we can't really judge your relationship. What do your instincts say? And how long have you known him?

chubacka   

he sounds v. paranoid an that vid seems to have startd him off (although as Val said we know next to nothing about him so mayb he has always been v. suspicious.)

If you cnt reason with him now do u think it will get any better once ur married?

Pray ur salatul istikhara deary and dnt rush into anything, tell him that his paranoid behaviour is really upsetting u and he needs to snap out of quickly if he wants to carry on where u left off.

men! :mad: :rolleyes:

Blessed   

I saw his and remembered his thread. :eek:

Writer faces death threats

Thursday 19 Feb, 2009

A Dubai author who wrote a guide on sexual relations for married couples has been bombarded with death threats after husbands have claimed it has turned their wives against them. Emirati Wedad Lutah, who is an official in the Family Guidance Department at the Dubai Courts, has received a string of threatening phone calls and been condemned on web sites since her book ‘Top Secret’ was published late last year.

Yesterday Lutah told 7DAYS: “Some men have phoned me and threatened to kill me because of this book, claiming that it has turned their wives against them. One of the callers promised to kill me if he saw me because I’m educating married women on sexual topics and their rights.” Lutah said the book aims to promote happy and stable marriages through educating women about intimacy with their husbands.

“I just want to help couples maintain healthy relationships. Before the book was published I took advice from Islamic clerics and scrapped some sections after gathering their comments.”

Some web site postings have attacked her. “She is a non-believer and must die,” one person wrote on an Arabic site. She explained that the book, which is published in Arabic, talks about relationships from an Islamic viewpoint and aims to educate people about sex.

Lutah, who has worked at the courts for almost seven years, added: “During the years I have spent in court, I have met many wives who don’t know anything about sex. They think its only purpose is to have children.” Lutah maintained: “I will continue to educate people according to Islamic standards.”

She has also asked the authorities if she can go into schools to give sex education lessons. She added: “I just want to educate pupils but some people consider it a crime.”

An official in the Criminal Investigation Department of Dubai Police told 7DAYS: “We have not yet received an official complaint about death threats from the author. If she lodges a complaint then we will investigate. Death threats via phone calls is a crime and will not be tolerated.”

7DAYS contacted Magrudy’s book store and was told the book had been in demand. A representative said: “Seven women have called just today to reserve it. We have 134 copies available. So far only women are asking for it.”

But this is just guesswork as we don't know him and we can't really judge your relationship. What do your instincts say? And how long have you known him?

Thanks for your concern, dear. I've known him almost three years. He is not violent at all, infact, I'm more likely to argue and raise my voice, and he'll walk away to cool off. Never ever seen him react this strongly to anything. And he absolutely DOESNT want to end things. But some reason, this misunderstanding is hitting home and making him paranoid! And it doesnt help that he put me on a pedastal so my mistakes are magnified in his mind. And he is a bit possesive but never reached an annoying level before. Only time will tell. I'm letting him think things through.

-Lily-   

Why are you comfortable portraying yourself as a saint? It will only make any mistakes you make look like Armageddon. Why not show your honest self with flaws and co?

Aaliyyah   

From what I understood you rented a wrong movie and things turned bad from there. Well sis if as you said it was actually a mistake, then as chubacka said pray salaatu istikhaarah, and ask God to show you a way out. But, your guy after three years of a relationship should have known you better and showed a bit more trust than that. But, we are all human beings and am sure he was shocked under the circumstance. Just flip the situation and imagine how you would have reacted. Things would inshallah cool down and he will come to his senses. But, you also need to be more understanding and don't act as if he's possessive, this is not about that. The man knew you for three years and wanted to marry you. For you to be his wife and the mother of his kids. And, lets say after this situation you lost couple of points there, you just have to take it slow and tell him the whole thing was misunderstanding.And, Allah swt doesn't forget those who remember him, keep praying....

salaam

Why are you comfortable portraying yourself as a saint? It will only make any mistakes you make look like Armageddon. Why not show your honest self with flaws and co?

Subxanallah. No, sis. It is not me portraying or misrepresenting myself in any way. It is him who thought I was perfect from the get-go because I have most of qualities he is looking for. I'm by no means arrogant or dishonest.