Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^She is scared of her shadow Blessed, she'll insist we hire few farahs as body guards icon_razz.gif

Aah her convo is an adventure, she is qarax, reer Burco style, don't know why she claims Hargisa highlands. :D

Faheema.   

LooooL@scared of her shadow, hardly...I am just exta exxxxtra cautious :D and I think Blessed was reffering to YOUR convo is an adventure icon_razz.gif

Good morning Ladies,

seems like everyone is chipper today :D:D

Ibti,

lol after all these pages we still have no answers eh, it's weird, we are both reading the same posts but perceiving it differently :D

this one of those replies where you feel like you have something to say but can't find the words to write to express those thoughts...But I guess what struck me the most is that you saw the negative extreme end of things...Like a woman looking at her own body (ogling as you called it) leads to body issues that ends in eating disorder...Or fantasies developing into psychological disorders, or leading to other paths or actually causing someone to act on it in a sinful way...Is there no medium in things!

Of course no hard feelings and I do get your drift I guess we just have philosophical difference :D

Blessed   

^She means there isn't a darkside that I don't know about..@ Ibts..II :D

lol@ qarax reer Burc style? Gabar, are we from the same Burc? LoL.

Night ladies... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Good nyt sweetie.

Sister S: :D:D , the girls will tell you I don't do medium, I'm one of those people on extreme ends, it is ALL or nothing. I don't like half measures or tasters. I mean why tease your self and get all hot and bothered for nothing, such waste :D