Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^^It did not taste nice, that is for sure. Tasted more like forzen ice. Never again, and if I get ill *shakes fist*

I'm having black tea with no sugar, not too sure about water, I feel like I want puke (it is all in the mind I tell ya!)

The Siren; they are still lurking about but we have mastered the art of ignoring them.

Nothing is off limit here, maalin baa meeshi ii naal gaasho weyan. :D

The Siren: wlc to this corner. Chill with this smile.gif

Did you toast the bread Ibti? Surely you did not try to yam it down frozen? For shame what would your mother say ..tisk tisk LOL Huunguriyad comes to mind LOL I kid I kid (ducks before she's smacked with a shoe)

Ibtisam   

^^^Nope, I did not realise it was frozen till I took a mouth full of ice iyo bread with crazy texture that should've been prawn. So I left it on the side for it to defrost a little then eat it. redface.gif

Faheema.   

^Why-o-Why Ibti? That just has Food Poisoning written all over..ilahay kuuma keenee smile.gif Seriously though, you need to drink plenty of fluid.

Ibtisam   

^^I'm tough cookie, food poisoning you say.? Never had that, my body is use to eat all kind of rubbish. I know it can take it. I have faith.

Ibtisam   

Nope I'll be just fine, In fact I'm planning on walking for 2hrs after I finish work. Then shooting my mouth off with friends for a bit before heading home. Do you toilet in my plans?? No I did not think so :D

I hope for you and your friends sake that you don't fall ill, me? I have a sensitive stomach which gets corrupted almost everytime I eat outside so I try to only eat home cooked food. Meaning my mother cooks and I eat I'm so very spoiled. smile.gif

When Ibtisam is back this topic is rejuvenated :D

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their work day...For some reason today, I thought of an old conversation I had with a guy, now this guy was emphatically insistent that a somali woman, based on her geographical location, age, personality, a man can accurately pinpoint the number of her past relationship...So I was like hmm okay I put my numbers in and he told me his conclusion...Of course his number and mine were way different, but he truly wouldn't believe me, and sort of outright was saying I was lying.

Do you ladies think that's really true? Is there a number out there that seems the safe number, one would say it, so as not to appear something else? And how old a woman tend to be when she partakes in her first romantic relationship?

Bee bye SS

Loooool! I demand to know if he can back-up this "theory" of his.

On the age thing, every girl is different. Depends on what circles you run with.

Funny though, I had this convo of age and dating with two 14&15 year olds today(they are my students and NO they're not cadaan). We're in the danger zone. I had to lecture them about the dangers of internet dating and boyz and they were looking at me like I'm an old hag!