Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

LOL@Che :D

Sorry C&H for dragging your story on and on,but am rather interested on how you have kept an ongoing engagement for 3yrs?

ps.For whole 3yrs this man has come to believe your a saint,am assuming there hasnt been any physical relationship,markuu arkee adigoo xrated dvd sidataa he flipped, all sort of paranoia came flooding,he must have thought,hmmmm is it possible she has kept me hanging out there,while getting her grove else where?..Prolonging this engagement isnt healthy by all standards unless your under age[15 downwards]sidaa kalee its torture for the poor man,to see candy every day and never being able to test it, kadaa wilkaa hedee and get on with it[Marry him] smile.gif Inshaallah Kheyr.

It's not a matter of how dare he flip? but its a matter of understanding where the man is coming from dear sisters,aan baa waan shakiin lahaa..Lol

Faheema.   

^LoL wuu haraaday dhe :D

To be honest once a guy decides he wants to get married he doesn't hang about. Most guys will do it within 6-12 months, trust me I have many brothers to know this smile.gif

Best of luck C&H.

Malika   

:D:D ^waad oogtahay bahiyoo iyo haraad markee qofkuu kuu baato wuu qafifeyaa so mahaa?.. :D

Anywho,whats new girls?

There is some wacky sales in Office and Faith,if only I was short, those high heeled shoes look gorgeous and at a fraction of their original prices!

Malika   

^But but,shoes that costed £75 are now £20,its a crime not to buy them..Lol A friend of mine,works near the shopping centre,alla mexee kaboo kaa deregtee,she is also a size 4-5 neecmaa ayee kuu jirtaa these weeks,buying shoes on bargains..arg :mad:

I better go out bargain hunting,last day of half term.

Jummac Mubarak sis. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

C&H what Malika is saying, the dude thinks he's been fasting for three yrs for nothing icon_razz.gif So to make-up offer some candy (via marriage of otherwise) icon_razz.gif

I need some shoes, so many weddings to go to this summer. II wanna gangesta walk to faith with me icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL sure...as long as you're buying icon_razz.gif

Malika, I have far too many of them and that's the excuse I use everytime...oh look at the price :D

Sorry C&H for dragging your story on and on,but am rather interested on how you have kept an ongoing engagement for 3yrs?

Hello, Malika cadeey. I said I've known him for 3 years. We've been talking for 2(with the family's permission) because I was finishing up my studies and we were financially incapable due to many circumstances. I've been engaged only for year or so. 3years of engagement? Ani iska dhaafee, my family wouldnt hear of it. It would be like ninka guurso ama ka tage :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm waiting to come shopping at yours for hijabs too :D

C&H When ever someone says I'm engaged I always think it just means 1) They have a boyfriend and the family don't know or 2)They have had their nikax but not aqal gaal.

Man I need to get me a family who I can tell that I'm going to hang with a guy for a year and they will be okay with it. Where can I send them to school them? @ C& H :D:D

Faheema, okay, you can watch me buy all the beautiful bargins icon_razz.gif

Man I need to get me a family who I can tell that I'm going to hang with a guy for a year and they will be okay with it. Where can I send them to school them? @ C& H

Just get him to get dressed like Wadaad(qamiis and cimaamad and all) :D and come to the house, prepare a speech about our culture, values and vow to do everything he can to protect you :D . Just kidding :Dicon_razz.gif Nah, I just introduced him to my mom and she was like I know you're a nice kid and all and I want my daughter to finish college before she gets married. However, you guys can talk and discuss marriage. By the way, "tell me your family's name"? :D

This past weekend, I rented a movie from this small video store in a walking distance from my house. I wanted a Korean movie, but the guy is soo cheap that
he buys movies and copies them and assigns them numbers
and different letters so you can’t even bring the box with you .

I tell him the number while I'm on the phone
and looking for my wallet in my purse at the same time.

How did you know which number you wanted? Did the store clerk tell you in advance? Why would a customer know the numbers assigned to the DVDs?

Eedo Macaan, why can't you just come out and admin inaad x-rated movie iibsate, why go through a lengthy explanation that sounds half made up anyway?

I blame malika for opening this door. Speaking of being engaged for 3 years, whatever happened to that film producer who once chatted you up? Is he history? Did he end up becoming your fiancee? War adaaba hayso, ee war nasii.

Pucca   

^after a speech like that my dad would definatly take him outside and have a little chat with him. He would then either come back and propose and marry me in a month...or i'd never hear of him again.

Khamees or no khamees, my head would be on a plate if i brought home that kinda sheeko.