Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^WHAT it is true, unless you want me to lay claims to someone else.

Watch tonigh you are going to have friends request from all the farah's on SOL coz now they know your real name and will look for you in the group. icon_razz.gif don't say I did not warn you.

*Now I am thinking Nuune paid the sister to drop that line all those pages ago, you know helping a brother out and bigging him up kinda thing icon_razz.gif :D

lol Nah I don't want you to lay claim on someone else facebook profile.

We shall see if your prediction comes true, I don't think it would, let see who wins :D:D

Ibtisam are you telling me now that the ladies might be taking a second look at him because of my line ;);) You have a suspicious mind :D:D

Ibtisam   

Well next time they go to the SOL group, they will remember your comment and click on his picture, where as before Wooosh they will skip pass at 100mls per hr. It is psychology baby, they will look to see if you tell a lie or not :Dicon_razz.gif

YEs I will check wed to see if you suddenly have 200friends instead of 70 :D:D lol

lol Ibtisam, sorry for the delayed reply, I had to get something eat after all that energy expenditure.

Hmm well I don't want to explain more in fear of being accused as nuune's promoter :D:D but the SOL picture isn't the one that caught my eyes ;);)

^that's what happens when we go digging. :D

This thread is the only redeeming feature of this day. Ibts, it's not stalking. Yet. It is accessing information wisely. Background checks and all that. ;)

Now I want to go further and orchestrate a face to face. Hmmm...

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Pokemon is going to have a face-to-face meeting with Hottie Sheh :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man this totally sounding like a hot carton now, me getting my popcorn
:D:D

still fckng working!! :mad: I think I deserve some eye candy to soothe my tired eyes after the hours I've been putting in. I'll need a bib for the drool though(tucked under the hijab). icon_razz.gif

Doubt Nuune will be embarrassed, men love this sort of thing. :D

Cara.   

LOL. Sheh, if you do meet up with him, just remember to distinguish what he tells you from what you found out thru googling.

"So how is your Adeer Jaamac doing since the surgery?"

"Who told you about Adeer Jaamac?"

"Er, you must've mentioned it" in your blog

Okay until Sheh does something I think this part of the discussion has come to its conclusion...But I couldn't help but feel there is a topic to be found in the previous 4 pages which we can delve into further...Well ladies, if you knew there was a website, where women went to rate men whom they dated as the kind of boyfriend those men would be, would you utilize it or even consider participating in it?...Or if there was a private investigator available to Somali women, would a woman consider using such services to check on a male whom either she is planning on developing a romantic relationship or marriage, Why yes or not?...What are the cons and pros of such services?

I have another topic if this is too boring that we ladies can discuss!!

bee bye SS