Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

LoL luckily they moved the call back another half hour. Managed to gain some composure but have been busy.

SS, don't underestimate me. I now know where he works and what he does. :cool:

LoL at Ibts.

lol Lily me too works wonder...Although sometimes I meet up with old acquaintances and can't remember them to save my own life, could be awkward at times :D:D

Ibtisam, hmm that seesm to be on other extreme as you said, I guess I never inspired such devotion, I blame it on my warrior face :D:D

Okay Sheh I am going to give a chance to prove yourself...Although you seem to be heading the stalker ville rather than casual acquaintance...Be careful ;);)

Ibtisam   

She now you are stalking, that is just not fair! biskina, please stop! i feel sorry for the poor dude now! But I'd laugh if he is a memember on SOL :D lol :D lol

SS, loool @ Warrior face. lol

Faheema.   

^ are you implying sheh is dangerous :D ,

Seriously though, no harm in someone knowing your name & occupation, hell your CV is roaming out there with a lot more info.

Ibs, I think I am better of observing and taking notes for future reference smile.gif

Facebook is a double-edged sword.

Someone asked to stay in touch with me the other day and rather than giving him my number, I asked if he was on facebook. An iPhone was promptly produced and he added me on the spot.

You gotta hate technology sometimes.

Sheh, let us know how the stalking pans out. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL @ added you on the spot! lol were you trying to hide Val. :D lol

+Faheema. You trouble maker. It is just uncomfortable that she is accessing information that she should not be. It is like stealing from him nooh :D First she stole a bit of his face, then his real name, his writing, Job title, place of work. :eek: Come on, and he does not even know, maskeen. That is very bad stalkish behaviour. SheH needs to MAN-up and poke the brother is she wants a convo, not spy on him from Google :D:D

Add to your notes, no stalking :Dsmile.gif

looooooool Valenteenah, what would I give to see the expression on your face and hear your thought :D

You know what all this discussion got me to go back to SOL's page on Facebook and try to see if I can figure out the faces of the ladies been chit-chatting back and forth.

Not to invade anyone's privacy, but curious to see if my guess are right, should I threw names out?

Faheema.   

lol@Ibs... Noted! :D

Val, lol sad state walee...first there was are you on T-Mobile lol now are you on FB walee xaaladu waa bariga dhexe :D:D

Ibtisam   

Lool @ walee xaaladu waa bariga dhexe

OK SS, now go and edit your name from this thread, unless you want Nuune to revenge poke you :D Lool.

I'm not on the SOL group.

Jeez, girls. Let's not start the naming and shaming now. What's on FB should stay on FB.

Ibti, yes, it was a delaying tactic, but it backfired and now I'm just ignoring his request.

[E] Faheema, heh, I know. There's no escape these days.