Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^Say sorry I was just checking if my poke button works, or say sorry it was an accident, or say maaxad raabta, why are you poke me? :D Or hmmm, say I'm new to facebook, so I was checking the functions. Or like the guys you can say, sorry I thought you was my cuz/ friend she has the same name as you. :D

^are you sure you haven't done this before; you're rattling out the options like nobody's business. I like the, 'I thought I knew you'. Saw you in my dreams option. smile.gif Hit him with cheese.

Faheema.   

LoooL you guys crack me up walahi...What are the chances he'll be reading this? :D

LoL, and I had this mental picture of Nuune looking like the madow version of this

pmff.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Of course he is reading this! We all know this is not really male-free, maybe male posting free :D

Lool Love the picture! lol haha

She I'm too stuck up to poke anyone, how you mean :D But I have a common name and get poked a lot by people looking for friends and family. :D

lool go ahead and make fun of me that's what I get for sharing with you lot :D:D

Well if you send that poke Sheh, you can tell him the truth in a joking manner and a lie in a serious manner...Like maybe saying "you might think I just poked you to check you out but I actually think you might be a childhood acquaintances...." make a story up so that you can exchange little quick e-mails and if there is a spark the rest will take care of itself.

bee bye SS

Ibtisam   

^^MAke up a story aah, :D lol Ar eyou kidding! SS sheego ayad heese. What is the point, they know you are lying! I would think the less lies you tell, the less you have to remember.

P.s. SS we was not laughing at you, rather laughing with you at your moment of weakness which you was saved from. :D lol

lol Ibtisam I know you were, that was me kidding, ;);)

Well according to my social experiment I have realized that men don't think like us ladies, so if you think lying doesn't work you are wrong...She isn't going to lie much, she is just going to use a hook, to bait him...Something interesting to grab his attention and allow him to investigate further their interaction...So Sheh need to strategies and have a game plan before making the move to contact him...If my suggestion isn't her way then she can come up with something else...But she can't make a move without planning....I just hope he doesn't disappoint I so hate those ones :mad: :mad: and actually has intelligence and personality to go with the looks

Ps. Faheema, see he gives that impression doesn't he, i hope the label was right on facebook :D

Ibtisam   

^^SS, sis that is far too much work and effort for a dude, who knowing girls they will go off after few hrs. I mean, "plan, Strategies, investigate" WHAT? There better be a big reward if I am going to do all that, and the chances are there wont be. That is far too much effort, even thinking about it is making me tired. I need a cuppa. Pheew. redface.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL, I agree...too much work and even if I did go through with it, knowing me I'll probably get bored and abandon the "game plan" somewhere in the middle :D

SS, lol Nuune is a master of disguise, so the label is probably right :D

-Lily-   

I think you're all stressting too much over a simple poke, which I very much doubt even if ignored will register in Sheh's consciousness. A little fun never harmed anyone.

p.s. I thought Nuune was an oldie too, ha ha ha :D

Ibtisam where is your sense of adventure woman!!!!...As a recent MBA graduate(btw congratulations) you know we all have to strategies to get to our goals...It's no different when it comes to gaining the attention of a particular man...Sometimes you got to do the leg work either in starting the conversation or extending a hand when he approaches you first...Yes I agree with you that not every man deserves the same approach so therefore you only apply the process to those few men.

Speaking of men, maybe Sheh, you can rummage through your personal experiences, and see what worked in gainning your attention and reverse it and use it on the new guy...Ps. we should give him a nickname ;)

^I'm an oldie too. But as hot as Nuune. :D

Now I just want to go ahead and poke the hell out of him. LooL. Never been one for men and strategies. They don't need that level of sophistication, I find. Just poke and they'll jump. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool

SS; My dear, thanks, as a recent MA graduate I also know very well that some things as just not worth the investment ;) And seriously so much effort on such simple creatures is just not an efficient use of resources. Send them a picture of a smiling women, or a picture of your hand/ foot, that should do the trick, but creating stories and planning, No sir, don't waste your time. Sorry SS, I have zero adventure when it comes to me, it is like watching paint dry.

I agree we should give him a nickname. EDIT: Lol he's been given one! haha

Lily I'm avoiding work, that is why :D lol How are you?

-Lily-   

I'm also trying to avoid work Ibti, and trying not to get depressed smile.gif

Sheh, poke the hell out of Pokemon. Let us know how he responds. Go on, do it NOW.

I totally agree with SS, how frustrating slow men can be :rolleyes: