Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Urban   

haha tuna shakes? *stares in disgust* Enjoy the protein farts..

Today at the supermarket I saw these packs of four tuna cans in sunflower oil on a half price offer, £5-something to £2.49, I dropped everything else in my basket and stocked up on the tuna, I got 6 of them for a bargain! I was excited like a little girl :D how sad. I'm gonna return tomorrow to see if there's more. (I finished the box). *Edit: maybe not now after reading Cara's link*

Tell us how the Ultra power supershake 2010 tastes..

February 10th 2010.

41 days after my vow to start exercising.

0 days exercised.

61 500 calories gained.

I'm in the capital of gym fanatics at the moment and yaknow what? I'm enjoying my cup cakes and caramel frappuchinos. With cream.

Ibtisam   

Adam when you finish body building send me a picture baal. I want to see where all THAT food went!!! :eek:

I'm joining you freaks again, so help please. I am a brides maid July 10 and July 22. The bride of the second wedding is a celebrity and she has order all of our dresses 1size smaller. So I must now comfortably fit into a size 8 dress, so I need to ideal get as small as a size 6 dress (I hate fitted dresses). Parts of the wedding will be on TV and it will hog the news for a week, so I was told to start dieting in January, but of course I thought she was joking.

Anyway, where do I start.

- I’ve stopped eating chocolates- 4days

- No cake- 3days

- 2 bottles of water and 2 cups of black tea.

- Breakfast of porridge or cornflakes

- Still working on what to eat for lunch yet

- Dinner I’ve been making random things like vegs and grill chicken, steamed rice and chicken curry.

- I can’t eat fruits (I’m trying dried fruits this week, see how that works out) but I’ve been drink innocent smoothie

I get bored at the gym so I have also started swimming for 1 hour two times a week.

I constantly have a headache for the last few days and my energy level are non existent as I went from eating 2-3 slices of cake a day and two chocolate snacks to relying on smoothie for sugar/sweet intake.

I have also started eating nuts :eek: I weighed myself and currently 59kg (I think it is KG?) just shy of 10stones basically.

I guess I need to get down to 9 stone for size 6-8. Is it possible to shed 1stone in six month without me passing out or killing someone due to lack of sweet stuff.

I need Sheh, when is she back tolow?

omg why would she put everyone in a smaller dress for goodness sake? If she diets she'll look skinnier than everyone else anyway. What insanity.

Ibts, don't do it. You are fine as you are. Eat less cake and more veg for your own sake and let Bridzilla shrink alone.

Bridezilla_by_Xubbles.jpg

Ibtisam   

I no I am fine as I am, but when I told her that, she told me off being unsupportive and not trying hard enough her perfect day. I have a feeling this wedding is going to make me lose a friend by the end of it, waxakast she is saying I’m the bride, I’m suppose yad yad yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So I promised last week that I would at least try a little harder and not moan (she has to go down 3dresses sizes, but she’s been dieting since November so already half way.

Funny thing, I told her, if she looks skinny it does not matter about the rest of us, she goes what if you don't fit into the camera lense in the pictures :D I could not stop laughing at her madness.

Our other friend is not allowed to wear her glasses, she must wear contacts for the wedding- it is going to be a military operation.

Never seen this side before redface.gif

Chimera   

Cara, thank you for giving me a good reason to stop ;)

Urban it tastes like oats, it seems that after mixing all the different flavours like the strawberry shake and normal strawberries, the banana, the tuna etc they ended up cancelling eachother out and i was left with a thick oaty taste :D

Ibtisam, haye i got one picture of myself that i took yesterday:

bodybuilder.jpg

I'm to segsii for my car, to segsii for my car, to segsii it h-u-u-u-rts....

Ibtisam   

That image is so nasty. I went to the link you posted above of the Jamas Tunna, horrid images :eek:

After going swimming yesterday, today I noticed my arm muscles are defined when I tense :eek: I'm gonna get big shoulders?

After going swimming yesterday, today I noticed my arm muscles are defined when I tense I'm gonna get big shoulders?

:D No Ibti. It takes years of competetive swimming to devolop the wide shoulders. Miskiin, why must you go through that for a wedding? You're around 140lbs? You're not chubby so dont worry you'll fit into that dress.

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

That image is so nasty. I went to the link you posted above of the Jamas Tunna, horrid images :eek:

Your not used to it, that is why. Hassan is sculpting his body into a masterpiece that will earn him one day the Mr Olympia title, how cool would that be?

Yikes, is this Tunna chsp named after the fish? I can't bare looking at that much muscle. God gave us fat to hide the sinews and tendons. Shiver. We should not look like a Da Vinci drawing of man.

Juxa   

ibti, i would love to see you in a dress (fitted one). but poor the bride, having to lose 3 sizes, is she marrying farax? cause it really not worth all the headache usheeg. within 12 weeks she will gain 40kiilo usheeg

munches happily her cake

Chimera   

Shehehehe its Jamatunna.com - Jama is his last name, and Stunna is his nickname in the bodybuilding industry i.e stunning the judges.