Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Ibtisam   

I'm not losing weight fast enough for my friend. We have a dress fitting in few weeks and she is freaking out. Therefore she made notes on what I should eat and counted the calories for me. I started on this morning.

Breakfast:

- Small fruit selection, Sainsbury £1.25

- Smoothies

Total calories: 205 Max 300 calories

Lunch:

plain rice with spinach and yogurt- small portion

300 calories

Dinner:

Grilled chicken with salad

500-600 calories.

Then I'm allowed

- Unlimited water, 2 cups of tea with no sugar.

So far up to lunch (not small like she said, more like large) and I've had two chocolates too redface.gif

-Lily-   

Ibti I'm suprised you're actually going along with this. Good luck!

That list looks close enough to starvation. You need at least 1500 calories a day.

Juxa   

malika i wondered that too.

ibti is skinny as it is, at this rate she would look qaxootiga darfur

something does not add up about your friend. i hope she would have some strengh left at the wedding.

i mean satisfaction does not depend on dress side. at some cases regardless of how much weightless the person looks at the mirror and sees NUCMAAN

I am confused with the amount of calories containing the food I consume....Someone help me plz?

Here is my intake:

Breakfast:

A bowl porridge ( with two teaspoon of sugar)

2 cups of team before lunch( with two teaspoon of sugar)

1 cup of coffee (with two teaspoon of sugar)

Lunch:

Chicken rap / Sandwich

Before Dinner :

2 cups of coffee ( with two teaspoon of sugar)

Dinner:

A plate of rice with meet /plate of pasta with meet

3-4 cups of tea(with two teaspoon of sugar)

I'm not losing weight fast enough for my friend. We have a dress fitting in few weeks and she is freaking out. Therefore she made notes on what I should eat and counted the calories for me. I started on this morning.

Ibti, your friend is a woman possesed! She is starving you slowly. You should have protein with that fruit. Maybe add a protein to that smoothie. And who eats plain rice with yogurt :eek: ?You need to have a piece of chicken or something with your rice. And keep the salad.She must think skinny equates extra pretty, lol! In some cases it is not. If someone loses too much wait, they can look dead or qumayo with sunken eyes and all.

I am confused with the amount of calories containing the food I consume....Someone help me plz?

Here is my intake:

Breakfast:

A bowl porridge ( with two teaspoon of sugar)

How big is the bowl? What is the porridge cooked with? If it is small bowl plain porridge cooked in water, it shouldnt be more than 250 with the sugar.

2 cups of team before lunch( with two teaspoon of sugar)

Do you mean tea? If you mean tea with no milk, thats around 40cal

1 cup of coffee (with two teaspoon of sugar)

Again with no milk, it is around 40 cal.

Lunch:

Chicken rap / Sandwich

Depending on whatelse is in the sandwich, Chicken wraps are around 350-400cals.

Before Dinner :

2 cups of coffee ( with two teaspoon of sugar)

40cals

Dinner:

A plate of rice with meet /plate of pasta with meet

500-600cals

3-4 cups of tea(with two teaspoon of sugar)

Each two teaspoons or all 3-4cups take two spoons? Let's say each, then it is around 60cals.

Your daily intake comes down to 1400-1500. Which is not bad. But you need more veggies, fruits, water and less coffee. ;)

SubhanaAllah Ibti, you are mad skinny already! Is your friend out of her mind?? Are the dresses size 0???

Ibtisam   

I am sure I put on weight, I feel heacy, she is so going to kill me now. redface.gif and I eat a whole box of Thorntons Milk chocolate collection today alone, not even going to talk about what I eat in the weekend.

I am counting on my India trip now, The sun and lack of food will help. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Work outs and me, dont agree, too much pain the next day. I don't think we should spend so much time abusing our body in life. I mean seriously spending 5hrs at gym a week is such a waste!