Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Blessed   

I've started kick boxing, didn't realise the amount of work involved. :eek: Fun way to keep fit!

All these diets sound a bit iffy. I was put on something similar to this by my nutritionist a few years back, I liked it cos it's healthy but not forbidding.

Shehehhehehe.

Get well soon, my love. Please, be good to yourself. xx smile.gif

^LoL.

Blessed, that sounds like a good way to keep fit but I'm sure it's tasking. I'm sweating at the thought; sweating anyway actually. I forgot how hot the world could be. I'm better thank you, will have to visit the GP when I get back; I Googled what I had and I need to be sure it's all gone. I'll get a referral for this time next year. :rolleyes:

I'm walking in the sun; that should be exercise enough. Haha. Yesterday I took a boat, a bus and a car and eventually made it to a room after 12 hours. Met some unusual people along the way.

Blessed   

^The stretching was the most painful part, I was in my element with the kicks. LOL.

I take this isn't a holiday then? At least you're well enough to walk in the heat, waliba. smile.gif I will force you to tell me the gory details one day.

C&H

It's still low calorie - I think the link is for the extra easy plan- people who don't have much to lose or those who love their food too much. Anyways, how is the atkins going?

I'm doing a modified version.But I have lost my appetite. I cant eat another chicken, fish or egg! But whats amazing is my cravings for snacks, salt and lattes have gone away completely. I'm thinking this is a lifestyle I can stick to.

Are you seeing results with the kickboxing?

Sheh,

Feel better and soak up as much sun for me.

Juxa   

sheh, did you say you googled? and you want confirmation

that is worrying. bal caafimaad soon and avoid google

Urban   

Good news is that I've gained about 4kg of lean mass in the last 3 months, bad news is that my fat gain is considerably more..

I've tried to run a couple of times this week, but I get painful shin splints, it has been bugging me for years.

Help?

Tuujiye   

^^^Urban you stoped looking at yourself on the mirror yaah lool...

Waraa mix lots of cardio with your normal work out.. stop taking too much suplements eat more.. Just make sure you are doing more cardio than lifting thats all...

Alxamdulilah I lost lots of weight and I feel great!! iinsha allah I have to try my best to keep this new shape if I can lol...Yaa iga celinaayo macmacaan yaaqee!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Urban   

Choc & Honey, I'm thinking it's the 3500kcal+ per day, and as Tuuj mentioned, lack of cardio :D . I actually did a more accurate reading with calipers, lean weight gain was 3.5kg, and fat gain was more than 4kg redface.gif . Cardio is so hard!

Choc & Honey, I'm thinking it's the 3500kcal+ per day, and as Tuuj mentioned, lack of cardio . I actually did a more accurate reading with calipers, lean weight gain was 3.5kg, and fat gain was more than 4kg . Cardio is so hard!

3500+? :confused: Why do you need THAT much food? You're not a bodybuilder, are you?Besides, you NEED to do cardio. Weights alone cannot burn the calories you're taking in. Reduce your calorie intake by a 1000 and add a 20-minute cardio.

I'm getting addicted to protien shakes :( . I dont eat real food anymore. Is that normal or healthy?

Chimera   

Urban what's your diet?, please show me, i can only get roughly 3000kcal in my system, and mentally at the last meal, it sometimes feels like i'm eating concrete bricks, my jaw is simply tired of chewing lol.

C&H sister protein shakes aren't ment to be meal replacers, instead they compliment your diet after eating a good meal, so i do think it's bad.

Qorax   

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

OK I have problem:

When the weather is severe and windy, sometimes it blows me away. Is there any excercise or anything I could eat to solve this problem? Usually I wear two trousers and place rocks in my pockets to keep balance, but this doesn't seem to be helping much. Any suggestions?
:D

ps. good thread.

^ smile.gif