Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Tuujiye   

^^^ Kaalay garab dooro sawir eh intaa meesha kusoo dhajisatay ayaad rabtaa in aad dadka ka dhaadhicisid in aad Mr GYM tahay lool baal dooro! yaah! Ugali iyo Fu-FU aan cunaa maa ka wadaa?

waraa meeshaan islaamo badan iyo odayaal badan oo qasnadihii iyo ****oladii qanax ka noqdeen ayaa joogaan ee ha dilid..makala mood ha u noqon yarka...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Awesome!

So here's my Q from the other thread, Fu-fu:

*If u wanna get shredded fasting cardio*

Does that mean do low-intensity cardio on an empty stomach? Like first thing in the morning? I've done this accidently(never thought it was a good idea) and managed fine. So shredded means what? Ripped? LoL.

Tuujiye...Poor kid dheh, waxaan ka cabsanaa diyaarada inee kici weyde.

There's debate going on if such people should given and charged for two seats-in this case I say yeah.

MZanzi   

sheh i will try my best to share with you some of my experience i have been thr' this jorney so many times in my life and right now i'm training for a competition in april next year insha'allah

First, I will start with the dieting…..

No carbohydrates after 6 PM…..THIS IS YOUR MAIN RULE! You need to workout in the morning on an empty stomach, with some caffeine( coffee, thermogenic). There will be no carbs in your stomach when you workout in the morning, since you are not eating them after 6 pm, so your body will start pulling from fat stores to use for energy. That is how I got ripped in such a short amount of time.

Eat 5-6 small meals a day…spaced every 3 hours. This will speed up your metabolism and shrink your stomach at the same time…..keeping your appetite in check.

Eat only complex carbohydrates before 6pm(oatmeal, crown rice, 100% whole wheat bread, anything that has soluble fiber content. Of course you need carbs for energy, but you will take them in moderation….try 120-170 carbs a day and take in 25 grams of fiber a day….but none after 6 PM.

Stick to Lean Protein sources( Skinless Chicken Breast, Salmon, Tilapia, Whey Protein, Egg Whites, Extra lean Hamburger Meat etc….Very LOW FAT!

Stay away from salt. Your body will retain water if you take it in….you want your results and your hard work to show…..10 lbs is water weight, so if you stick with this plan you will drop 10 lbs fast!

Stay away from sugars! Sugar is White Death!..

Now down to The Routines…….Make sure you do cardio 4-6 times a week…preferably, like I said, in the morning on an empty stomach

Urban   

Tuujiye threadka a cariirinin, ka bax yaqey :D

Sheh you can't get the shredded look if you do cardio with an empty stomach without enough muscle mass to begin with. You'll get the anorexic look. You do the morning cardio when you have enough muscle that you wanna show off. You mentioned that you don't have enough muscle mass, so put this exercise aside for the time being. I personally think you need a full-body routine to be done 3 days a week, they should consist of 4 or 5 compound exercises.

A compound exercise is an exercise that works several parts of your body whilst performing it. Example, pushups works chest primarily, but your arms (triceps mainly) and shoulder also benefit because they support your chest to push your upper body off the floor. Pull up works your upper back and arms.

Your diet seems balanced.

Edit - Good luck Fu-Fu! Do you follow a typical bodybuilder's regime of bulking then cutting?

p.s I'm gonna clarify one thing as well, I'm not as experienced as Fu-Fu, so a lot of my opinions are from reading a lot about the subject. I'm a few months in towards my goals.

wow, thanks guys. Fu-fu, lol if I lose 10 pounds I will be well under 8 stone, closer to 7.5. Not for me. I've already lost weight just dropping sugar and now high carb foods. I'm after a little weight loss- 5 pounds more like and a new healthy lifestyle.

I see you don't eat fruit. I haven't had any fruit- just to break the sugar addiction cycle- for about 6 weeks. Also, my carb intake in the last 12 days is more like 50, some days less. It's temporary just so I can be rid of cravings etc. But it's not sustainable. Also eating low carb forces me to eat frequently- something very strange for a sugar addict. Had to overhaul my fridge.

Do you actually weigh your food- to know what your carb intake is or have you been doing it long enough to get a sense of it now?

Urban, my diet is not balanced yet. I went the other way(very low carb) just to build back up to a new diet.