Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

^^^Work outs and me, dont agree, too much pain the next day. I don't think we should spend so much time abusing our body in life. I mean seriously spending 5hrs at gym a week is such a waste!

Say what Ibti? :mad: It is not an abuse but rather an improvement. 5 hour a week equals to 1hour a day. Consider all the benefits of working out; strong bones, strong heart, strong muscles, better blood circulations, flexibility, smaller body, better memory, less back aches,etc.

I finally experienced the Adrenal rush Athletes talk about!! I always had a love-hate relationship with excercise. For the first time in forever, I felt high in the midst of doing jumping squates and push ups yesterday! I'm taking up mountain climbing this spring IA!

So what have you been upto Fitness Freaks?

N.O.R.F   

Gym 3 times a week (not this week). Results starting to show heh.

Havent done any ab work yet (avoiding the pain).

Ankle still recovering.

I'm determined to make the SOL community fitness freaks.

So since summer is approaching fast, who is hitting the pavement, gym, diet centers(Ok, maybe not that extreme)or their treadmils? Come on ppl, participate!

Ibtisam   

C&H I lost 3-4KG or maybe Kilos or maybe pound- I can't read the damn thing but it seems next to nothing really- I was 60-59 before, now I am 56. I txt my friend today and told her finally I have some good news, she txt back is that it? lol bloody cajuusad! :mad:

Polanyi   

s.jpg

I think I am addicted to the above meal. But I am still as skinny as a nine milly. how the hell does that work?mmmmmmmmmmm.

^^ It kiiiiind of looks like Nando's. Nando's = poor over priced burgers!

You know what would be the most awesomemest thing ever? If the Big Easy did halal burgers.

-Lily-   

C&H, I don't see why people paint carbs as some kind of monsters, eat good carbs and eat them early in the day, your food intake should be about 35% carbs.

http://www.eatingwell.com

Good place for easy, healthy recipes.

I am a big fan of Walking.

-Lily-   

There is so much conflicting eating/dieting/ well being advice going on these days. I am not too familair with atkins but it sounds extreme. Too much protein must damage kidneys and cause high blood pressure. I find it more convincing to eat something small every 2-3 hours, if we eat plate of pasta at 4pm (and nothing since breakfast) you can be sure everything on that plate and then some will go.

I remeber this plate from high school, it must be similar in every country. I'm not sure how easy it is to follow it on the go but as a guideline its useful.

ewplatesmall14dec09.jpg