Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Ibtisam   

Juxa lol, you see me in a dress all the time, when I try about 200 dresses on icon_razz.gif

You feel sorry for her, it is she is doing it on her own, no one is forcing her. She's been same size since she started dating him 3yrs ago, so I don't see why she needs to strave really.

Adam, Maybe so, but I know it is not good for his life and health in general and all those things he is popping will affect him in his later life.

C&H: I've started blogging about the weight I did not wanna lose to record my struggles and pain. :D I really feel sorry for people who diet for a living!

Lol @ stunna iyo tunna

Chimera   

Ibtisam;

An Austrian father once said the same thing to his son, and told him his obsession with muscle-building would get him nowhere. The son persisted in his choice of lifestyle, moved to America, became 7 times Mr Olympia, Hollywood's biggest box office draw and today's governor of California.

What if he had listened to his father? This boy would have been insignificant, similarly Hassan believes this profession is a ladder to bigger success that he might not be able to reach doing a 9 to 5 job or a different profession.

I would prefer living till the age 50 pursuing my dream, than live a healthy life till the age of 108 and spending the majority of that time regreting the past.

Ibtisam   

@ Adam. Hmmmm True there is no point half living. I guess I just find him terrifying- looks wise. Would not like to get on the wrong side of him. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^HAHAHA!!!! Fighting with someone like him would be the only time I xagxago and qaaniin, no point punching/kicking him you are going to knock yourself out in the process and hurting yourself!! :D

True that! I used to "talked" to a body builder(no, he wasnt disgusting looking yet)and I must say, it was depressing. Everything had to be just so. He was so anal about food. For instance,restaurants had to be picked and planned on his "carb load" days, he was always had huge containers of protein shakes, water and other stuff in his car.

Sheh,

how did you stop the craving when you were doing low-carb? Seriously am not even a foodie and I'm having an intense urge to binge on huge ice cream bowls and fudge brownies(things I have never craved or ate normally).

^mine went away but I did eat a little dried fruit at first to help me cope. At some point, the cravings went away. I want to cut down again now. I feel high on suagar. Having said that I face the challenge of getting away from the risk of anaemia- which a high protein diet should help with. I get so exhausted some days; went to bed at 8pm the other day! And the memory loss is a b.

Chimera   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

True that! I used to "talked" to a body builder(no, he wasnt disgusting looking yet)and I must say, it was depressing.
Everything had to be just so. He was so anal about food. For instance,restaurants had to be picked and planned on his "carb load" days, he was always had huge containers of protein shakes, water and other stuff in his car.

80% of women are like that(source: Women's Health 'issue 24)

ADAM,

Women should be like that because society puts a heavy burden on them. They have to look a certain way. But men? thats ahem... a bit faminine to me personally.If a man obsesses about carbs more than me, it is worrying.

Chimera   

Men aren't equal to women in your eyes. We cannot wear certain colors, or have specific schedules without bigots like you slandering us. Do you feel proud about yourself and your discriminating sexism?

Chimera   

C&H waan kula ciyaarayay, don't run away like my old Dutch teacher did when she was accused of being a racist in a classroom full of Moroccans, Somalis and Turks.

Men aren't equal to women in your eyes.

You want to talk about sexism? No, men and women are not equal. Women are far superior
icon_razz.gif

We cannot wear certain colors, or have specific schedules without bigots like you slandering us.

Yes, you cannot wear bright pink or man purses for that matter unless you're crossing to other side, na' mean?

Do you feel proud about yourself and your discriminating sexism?

I'm very proud pointing out some men's sissy attributes. And so what? Leave the "carb" and "Fat" talk for the women. Sheesh! :D:D

Now, dont run away my dear bro.

Chimera   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

You want to talk about sexism? No, men and women are not equal. Women are far superior
icon_razz.gif

You fanatic feminist, i agree.

Yes, you cannot wear bright pink or man purses for that matter unless you're crossing to other side, na' mean?

I could wear a pink, purple, yellow suit and still be 100% STRAIGHT

I'm very proud pointing out some men's sissy attributes. And so what? Leave the "carb" and "Fat" talk for the women. Sheesh!
:D:D

Now, dont run away my dear bro.

Leave 'driving a car' to men :D

SOL classic :D:D:D