Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: You mean she cant EVEN walk to shop and she wants to clog her artaries with more fat? :(:(

BTW...I think I'm devoloping a bit of Fatphopia. Whenever I'm in the company of someone whose stomach is hunging like a piece of cloth, I just immidietly start running untill I'm out of breath redface.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^^ loooooool you must run everyday then because I know reer mareekan iyo shuluq nimadooda...

Kaalay naagtaan see musqusha u istic maashaa? lool laakiin for real guys, qoftaan maba iska dhaqdee, laakiin see iskaga tirtirtaa? mama miyaa!!! gacan meeshaan fiirsha idinka!!

nin tuurleh suu useexdo asaa garanaayo ayaa la dhaahy..reer xamarna wexee dhaheen "sacmadoo maxaa caanihiisa cadaaye? CIBAARO LEE WAAYE!!"

Ilaahoo caafimaadka noo daa oo na dhoor dhoor nuunoo camal...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LOL! No, I'm from the Midwest ironically. But Minnesotans(well cadaanka) are like healthy fanatics. You see alot of overweight people but NOT these a half a ton people on T.V. and stuff.

Speaking of Hollywood, I hear London is like Hollywood, meaning no Fatties.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

How about gaining weight? Just look at this woman vying for the world's fattest woman/mom title.

3EF9EA38CB1CC6B64E288A91C24D.jpg

A33D7A34419D10E91275D9CA767F.jpg

My God why is nobody in her family stopping this madness? Who in their right mind would allow a loved one to step into a car, then enter the wrong lane of a high-speed freeway and crash 200km p/h into a monster truck? Well this exactly the same thing, though in her case it's not as sudden. I predict she will be dead in 10 to 15 years.

B   

what is the point of worshipping your body when it doesnt even belong to you....??

its not about worshiping your body B, its about staying healthy and looking after your body.

you also feel good when doing exercises.

i for one do regular 7k runs, combined with soccer and bodybuilding. its basically fills up my diary's spare time.

so for me its a good diversion.

Somalina   

Last week I run the 5K for charity and finished 67th overall. I was extremely wipeout afterwards. I did better this time and it is a well deserves vacation for my muscles.

Jacpher   

^Congrats on your 67th win.

Juxaa -- "waryar wax weyn iyo wax isku dardarsamay intaba" wax isku dardarsamay made me go LOL a bit louder.

Cabdow   

Reading this, waxaan soo xasuustay; Libaaxii yiri markuu Baaboon-ka arkay "dadna wey la'yihiin dadna dabadey ku sitaan" :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Kaalay naagtaan see musqusha u istic maashaa? lool laakiin for real guys, qoftaan maba iska dhaqdee, laakiin see iskaga tirtirtaa? mama miyaa!!! gacan meeshaan fiirsha idinka!!

:D:D:D you know what?

I'm going to engineer an asswipe stick for the morbidly obese; I'm going to be VERY wealthy. ;)