Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

-Lily-   

Erm yes I know that but I am talking about the calcium content? Never mind, will look it up on my way home. Tnx anyway.

Chimera   

The days of the lone Somali dude with above average biceps training amongst 20 Polish bodybuilders and 10 Nigerian wrestlers is over. Yesterday i saw atleast 12 Somali dudes in the gym, and they are freaking huge, how the hell did that happen?

I think they trained for an entire year in the early hours to avoid the crowd and then when they got freaking ripped they decided its time to tell Krakovic and Osumbango that the 35kg Dumbell is theirs.

lol! I agree with you Adam. I signed up with a gym. And I'm at my third location because in the afternoons(when I take group classes) the gym is packed with wiilal Somali ah. At any given time, you'll see 10+ of them lifting and another 5+ playing basketball. And they're all freaking ripped, like they're about shoot an Ad or something.

Polanyi   

^^ just don't trip n fall over on da treadmill..whilst your eyes are somewhere else.......... :D .

(unhealthy n broud)

Chimera   

^Their wives and girlfriends is how the hell it happened. Nagging women are a strong motivator. I know thats how i started when a group of radical halimo's on the old S-life forum dedicated 30 topics each day on the skinnyness of the Faraxs that their mothers generation used to love, but i guess we are part of the superficial 'perfect physique world' now we are away from the motherland.