Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Juxa   

Alpha, stop chewing your life away!!!! nothing worse than nin cooska daakha subxanallah. Have you not seen what it does to your teeth, the blisters mouth, the green lips, the smell of stale grass, sweat and sigaar! yuck yuck yuck

You are promising young man, you do have your quirks but last thing you need is becoming muqayil, balwadiisa lafac ah

How can there be nothing to do in hargeysa? there is plenty, you just need to open up to others, dadkaada dhinac ka raac

Juxa;918272 wrote:
Alpha, stop chewing your life away!!!! nothing worse than nin cooska daakha subxanallah. Have you not seen what it does to your teeth, the blisters mouth, the green lips, the smell of stale grass, sweat and sigaar! yuck yuck yuck

You are promising young man, you do have your quirks but last thing you need is becoming muqayil, balwadiisa lafac ah

How can there be nothing to do in hargeysa? there is plenty, you just need to open up to others, dadkaada dhinac ka raac

i'm quite pity-full of myself these days. i don't really have a plan as such, of how oo dadka dhinac ka raaco. LOOOOOOOOOOL

there is nothing out there for me, i'm afraid. what's the point? i don't even have a date for tonight. LOOOOL

i was once promising yaa Juxa. but that was before, when i had a purpose as a bulshaawi type person. i'm officially on leave but i've opted to stay here instead of blowing my dosh on holidaying in the neighbouring countries. i'm already bored and its only the third day.

how did life become so sad for Al?

Juxa   

If you dont like your own company how do you expect others to like it?

waryaa jiljileeca iska daa, you need to ooze confidence then dadka iyaga kugu soo yaacaya! no one wants to hang out with self-pitying, withdrawn and sensitive faarax

sometimes it is ok to feel shaky, but dont show it, FAKE that confidence

Juxa;918274 wrote:
If you dont like your own company how do you expect others to like it?

waryaa jiljileeca iska daa, you need to ooze confidence then dadka iyaga kugu soo yaacaya! no one wants to hang out with self-pitying, withdrawn and sensitive faarax

sometimes it is ok to feel shaky, but dont show it, FAKE that confidence

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

absolute nonsense there Juxa. you don't know what you're talking about. stop making assumptions about me! what exactly do you know about Alfa, horta? i thought so! naga daa bahasha dee!

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;918305 wrote:
roses have thorns, violets are glorious, don't try surprising Oscar Pistorius............................
:D

:D :D

Sidee la yahey maanta? It's a glorious sunny day today here in London although a tad chilly but I'm not complaining; it's good to see the sun again.

I see that ina Hilowlow is back. Soo dhawoow sxb. Now all that's left is to coerce Apo Gaal back :D

Haatu   

War af Muslim ama af gaal mid un ku hadal.

lol @cagaweyne. Now that I have a nickname, we need nicknames for yourself, Alpha and ina Meygaag :D

Haatu;918316 wrote:
War af Muslim ama af gaal mid un ku hadal.

lol @cagaweyne. Now that I have a nickname, we need nicknames for yourself, Alpha and ina Meygaag
:D

LOOOOOOOOL im practising my af Maay Maay nooh, our second language yaa cagaweyne. Ninyaho make a good nick for ha ii ceebeyn noooh

Haatu   

Oba, the request still stands, af muslim ama af gaal mid un ku hadal :D

I can't think man. I'm late for work. Soo hergela sxbyaal (I miss having siestas back at home :()