Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu,

it seems like Apo, has had the painters in, on more than one occassion this month. i've hold no colaad for the guy, he's more than welcome to come back here but i don't think he's interested, that is in breaking his word. Apo's word is his bond, that much i know. LOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

I've been thinking of nicknames and I found one for Apo. It's Amuur. An amuur is a lizard-like creature that usually doesn't bother you but when it does it can kill. Its bite is toxic. I think that somes up the snake best.

As for Oba I'm clueless. Is there a Somali word that describes a naive person that is easily impressionable. A bit like the arabic singular version of the word sufuhaa :D

just chilling here in the African night and wondering what i'm going to do tomorrow morning i/s.....

a) sleep

b) wake up early to make laxoox

c) go for a 6AM jog

d) be hit by the asteroid predicted by Nuune

Alpha Blondy;917700 wrote:
i still haven't found the phone and i've spoken to all the people i was with yesterday. i trust my friends and i highly doubt they would've stolen the phone but had i been a little less pretentious with the phone then i suppose they've returned it. but that i was constantly advertising the latest app i downloaded and the constant praises of its picture quality, makes me think twice about whether they've stolen it, after all. my phone was probably ranked 4th/10 after the iphone, the nokia and the LG but you can't blame me for thinking the worse. many admired its quality in the past.....

so....i'm resigned to the fact my phone is gone. i'm so disappointed walahi. you can't even begin to imagine. worse still is this negligent semi-vacant attitude of Alpha these days. i've lost an expensive glasses just recently, also my ring which i've had for 7 years and a few other things too.......i don't know what's wrong with me? how did i become so silly in losing things? you CANNOT replaces certain things, you know. my ring was something i'd planned to give to my first born son but its gone now, isn't it?

Haatu;918369 wrote:
I've been thinking of nicknames and I found one for Apo. It's Amuur. An amuur is a lizard-like creature that usually doesn't bother you but when it does it can kill. Its bite is toxic. I think that somes up the snake best.

As for Oba I'm clueless. Is there a Somali word that describes a naive person that is easily impressionable. A bit like the arabic singular version of the word
sufuhaa
:D

I nick-name Ina Meygaag mansolugooley...Monitor Lizard. I wish we had Somali for Iguana...