Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;918424 wrote:
so....i'm resigned to the fact my phone is gone. i'm so disappointed walahi. you can't even begin to imagine. worse still is this negligent semi-vacant attitude of Alpha these days. i've lost an expensive glasses just recently, also my ring which i've had for 7 years and a few other things too.......i don't know what's wrong with me? how did i become so silly in losing things? you CANNOT replaces certain things, you know. my ring was something i'd planned to give to my first born son but its gone now, isn't it?

erm, maybe the tahriibing maids are leaving with more than just their clothes :D

Haatu;918647 wrote:
Why didn't you take their number in the first place?

Her friend came to me in school and said my friend is interested in you so i gave her my number that was 2 weeks ago yo besides im dating another girl in school haatu do you think im in baxar? It is something weird about this whole thing walahi

Haatu;918675 wrote:
Well then you shouldn't give your number out to strangers
:)

LOL i saw the girl she was waiting in distance she looked aight, the problem is anigu i never settle with one girl i always hook up with more thats the reason why i never had any stabile relationship i never learn from my misstakes..

well bro i went to her house to pick her up i gave her some dozen roses, 11 red and one white with a note which said "In every bunch there's one who stands out and you are that one.'', and some chocolate, then we went to my place for dinner just a nice evening and all focus where on her, i gave her some presents i spoke to her friends before and told me what she likes and stuff. She really liked it LOL she actually cried and said nobody has done this before for me. LOOL score. anyways she told me she wanna see me again this saturday. Al bro walahi i think she might be the one

that sounds excellent. very happy to hear you had a fantastic time. what's your plan now? make sure you don't seem to keen at this early stage. in the next couple of days try to calm her expectations down gently. you went through all that effort and she's probably impressed by your attempts but as i always say: create value through scarcity.

Haatu;918643 wrote:
erm, maybe the tahriibing maids are leaving with more than just their clothes
:D

LOOOOOOL@Haatu,

i haven't had a maid since 1st JAN. Suad, my favourite and probably the greatest maid, i'll ever come across was someone i trusted. plus i asked if i could keep at least one of her colourful dirac sheeds....for ever lasting memory. :D.....once she bought one of those fake-chinese-phone-i mobiles and she'd asked if i could add some music from 56,000+ songs. i did so and it was always nice to hear her listening to my favourite somali songs. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

oba hiloowlow;918711 wrote:
Thanks bro, yeah exactly. LOL i wonder that my family will say when they hear im dating an ethiopian.
:D

i had the impression your family were quite liberal? but, in any case, its important you keep this 'love affair' to yourself for the time being. plus, you could always use 'the family' as an excuse when you want to get out of spending time with her LOOOOOOOOOL....you could say your grandfather was killed in the 77' war and your family are sworn enemies of ethiopia and ethiopians. make this jacyl into a mashruuc brov LOOOOOOOOL. women love this romeo-juliet type stuff.....:D

Carafaat;918575 wrote:
Jimce wanaagsan ya Alpha. How was your day? have you been to the friday prayer?

ya arafat! my dearest of inaadeeros:D. my day was spent attending a very important meeting. i received the invite last week to attending a reer mohamud event. it was excellent. these reer mohamud folks are getting serious, inaadeero. they've got a small organisation and you should have seen how passionate they were about expanding their plans. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it would've been great had you been there. a pathetic little clan like reer mohamud plotting and planing?......and some thought the resurrection of jesus moses was spectacular...:D they'd mentioned your clan several time as an example worthy of following. i didn't agree with that...laakin. i had to remind them dee........ LOOOOOOOOOOL.