Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;918020 wrote:
i'm going to miiyi again today. see y'all this evening.

i went out for a site inspection visit to my land. the perimeter size was completed today. excellent.

you're all invited to the manor for some summer combined harvest and some treats in 2030.

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah, Salaam alaykum waa raxmatullahi waa barakaatu. Trollers waan idin salaamay, salaan kedib,

Maanta oo ah 13ka februari sanadka 2013, waxaan halkaan ka cambareynayaa warar beryahaan leysla dhaxmarayey, kaasoo ahaa in Imam Oba Imam Hiloowlow Imam Jeeloow iyo Nabadoon Alpha Blondy ka dhaxeeysay Khilaaf baaxad weyn warkaasi oo aan sal iyo raad toona lahayn, sida aad wada ogsontihiin xiriir iskaashi dhinaca Maaweelinta bulshadda ayaa ka wada dhaxeysaa Imam Oba iyo Nabadoon Al, Maalmihii ugu danbeeyse Imam Oba wuxuu kaga maqnaa threadkan Howla isaga uu gaar oo la xiriira caafimaadkiisa taaso ay durba saxaafada kaga been abuureen oo ku micneeyeen in Imam Oba iyo Nabadoon Al ka dhaxeysay Khilaaf aad uu baaxad weyn,markii threadka laga waayay Imamku.

Hadaba Taageerayasha Imam Oba iyo Nabadoon Al waxaan gaadhsiinaya, Labadu waxgarad waa far iyo faraanti kalama hadhaan,danta guud ee threadkan bey ka shaqeeynayaan sii ay baashalaan Asxaabta barta Somaliaonline soo gala, waxaanse filayaa warkaan marka ay Maqlaan shaqsiyad sidii Ngonge iyo dad faro badan oo kale iney wadnaha go'i doonto oo iyagu run uu mooday wararkaan dacaayada ee laga fidiyay labada mas'uul ee kala Ah Imam Oba iyo Nabadoon Al iyago waliba cadwoga labadu mas'uul geed dheer iyo mid gaaban ba uu galeen sidii ay uu fashilin lahaayeen maaweelinta ee soo jiiditaanka wacan leh oo ay muujiyeen labada mas'uul.

Afhayeenka Imam Oba

Malaaq Showri Malaaq Coloow

Xarunta Degmada Kaaraan,Muqdisho Somalia.

Hoyga wararka Somaliyeed

www.jowhar.com

jowharnews@gmail.com

jowharcom@hotmail.com

i've just had this shocking realisation that my potential wife-to-be, if ever i, get married one day, and my mum will NOT get along.....this is quite worrying.....if this is the case, will i, then, be forced to chose between them? whose side am i suppose to take? this is worrying.....

any advice?

p.s - haatu neednt answer. LOL.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;918141 wrote:
i've just had this shocking realisation that my potential wife-to-be, if ever i, get married one day,

you needn't worry about this until you solve the tahreebing women problem. I suggest hiding passports and fabricating criminal charges to keep them from fleeing.

if this is the case, will i, then, be forced to chose between them? whose side am i suppose to take? this is worrying.....

As for this prevalent scenario, DON'T take sides, chuck em both in a pit and whoever comes out gets to stay.

J/K.

Honestly, they will fight, and you will master the discipline of ignoring their tiffs. Women are INSANE. Yes, that includes mothers. Logic is foreign concept. DO NOT ADDRESS any issue brought up by either about the other. They will find a to work it out....or someone gets killed, either way problem solved

baby girl you are so qurux

your face shines like the qorax

you smell sweet like a ubax

girl don't be a dhagax

i'll hold you close like a tusbax

baby use your maskax

or i'll throw you away like a qodax

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

underdog;918147 wrote:
you needn't worry about this until you solve the tahreebing women problem. I suggest hiding passports and fabricating criminal charges to keep them from fleeing.

As for this prevalent scenario, DON'T take sides, chuck em both in a pit and whoever comes out gets to stay.

J/K.

Honestly, they will fight, and you will master the discipline of ignoring their tiffs. Women are INSANE. Yes, that includes mothers. Logic is foreign concept. DO NOT ADDRESS any issue brought up by either about the other. They will find a to work it out....or someone gets killed, either way problem solved

thanks, Unders.

it was just a vision i had but thanks nonetheless for this solid advice. i'll keep it in mind when i tie the knot in 2025 LOOOOOOOL.

damn 2025? that's long ma istidhi. i'll be like 34 by then. still a decent age to tie the knot. :D

oba hiloowlow;918237 wrote:
Nabadoon Al salaan sare iga guddoon

Imam Oba,

greetings of the highest regards to you and yours :D

bacda salaan, sxb xaaladaha ka waraan? soo dhag maha?

sxb, i'll probably buy a kilo of khat and munch away until the early hours. there is nothing to do. i can't be bothered to go to fancy social hubs like summertime and kulan cafe, frequented by the likes of JB, you know. but i might go to see my journalist friend to have a session. its only 12:44 here but i'll probably start my session at 3pm.

what are you up to?

Nabadoon Al ditch the khat and start looking for a date for tonight take her out for dinner than a nice walk around beerta xoriyadda reading some cajaaib geeraar's you wrote. Son don't forget the roses and chocolate.

Anigu im planning a little dinner tonight with this women i met in the uni im making a gourmet dish at my place,going to the suuq soon buying the ingredients, some candles,roses and chocolate, Alfoow ii so duuceey caawo i might get lucky. :D

LOOOOOOOL

its virtually a war zone after 6pm. i don't remember the last time i was out after 6pm. irrespective of VD or not, nothing really changes for me.

don't go through all that effort for nothing. your wasting your time. you won't get lucky tonight. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL