Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;915308 wrote:
Agah! Meejaaney waan kabixi doona, Haatu is stalking me :cool:

*Meejaan waan ka Dusi doonaa. It's just that your job sounds cool.

haatu,

i use to have a fetish for the nigis, once

i use to date this white chick back in those free-spirited uni days. she lived in halls, which was ideal. one of the many little insider jokes we developed during our time together, was i had to guess what colour nigis, she was wearing that particular day either verbally or via txt or a direct call. one tuesday morning, after Happy Mondays, so called because of the cheap drinks and even cheaper eye candy YATS on display at the student union bar, i slept over hers, fearing the repercussions from my devoutly islamically principled family. in the morning, she'd had gone to get us breakfast from the local supermarket. while she was out, i calculatingly made for the draws in search of her nigises. i got my book out, jotted each nigis's colour down and put the notebook back into my bag. i went back to my temporary make-shift bed. i was sleeping on the floor and we'd both promised to wait until we were married, you see.

the following day, i went see my paki friend, who was a mathematical genius. i gave him the colours only and didnt reveal the reasons LOL. i asked if he could produce a formula that would enable me to guess correctly and with at least 67% accuracy. he did so. i got it right every time. this was after i added a stipulation to our little sordid arrangement, that she would disclose, any newly purchased nigises. it was mad....ruunti.

QansaxMeygaag;915313 wrote:
Great, then I will let the cat look for me all over the office!

NO. be more proactive and stop waiting for his direction. let curiosity get the better of the cat.

what's wrong with you Qansax?

i worried about your lack of effort here.

Alpha Blondy;915335 wrote:
NO. be more proactive and stop waiting for his direction. let curiosity get the better of the cat.

what's wrong with you Qansax?

i worried about your lack of effort here.

kkk. My idea of effort was to write an ideal JD as a starting point for my discussions with the cat but you shot that down...

QansaxMeygaag;915338 wrote:
kkk. My idea of effort was to write an ideal JD as a starting point for my discussions with the cat but you shot that down...

is it important you start so professionally with the cheshire cat? how long ago was the cat's handover brief?

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;915333 wrote:
You must be the worshippers of waaq then coz the abdallaz speak like I quoted...

They both speak the same and you were right except for the word that I indicated. I'm from neither btw.

Alpha Blondy;915332 wrote:
haatu,

i use to have a fetish for the nigis, once

i use to date this white chick back in those free-spirited uni days. she lived in halls, which was ideal. one of the many little insider jokes we developed during our time together, was i had to guess what colour nigis, she was wearing that particular day either verbally or via txt or a direct call. one tuesday morning, after Happy Mondays, so called because of the cheap drinks and even cheaper eye candy YATS on display at the student union bar, i slept over hers, fearing the repercussions from my devoutly islamically principled family. in the morning, she'd had gone to get us breakfast from the local supermarket. while she was out, i calculatingly made for the draws in search of her nigises. i got my book out, jotted each nigis's colour down and put the notebook back into my bag. i went back to my temporary make-shift bed. i was sleeping on the floor and we'd both promised to wait until we were married, you see.

the following day, i went see my paki friend, who was a mathematical genius. i gave him the colours only and didnt reveal the reasons LOL. i asked if he could produce a formula that would enable me to guess correctly and with at least 67% accuracy. he did so. i got it right every time. this was after i added a stipulation to our little sordid arrangement, that she would disclose, any newly purchased nigises. it was mad....ruunti.

Haatu,

have you not seen this?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

my1.jpg

i got a little beard going on these days. been growing it since 1st jan innit. i got a few important meetings this week and i feel compelled to cut it off. LOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;915348 wrote:
is it important you start so professionally with the cheshire cat? how long ago was the cat's handover brief?

Since January, but I have known the cat for awhile, about 2 years. He was a colleague and not my direct line manager. He is a cool dude, but I've seen the way he manages others and a bit opaque...a bit disorganize and all over the map, I am the complete opposite!