Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

yes! Qaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansax,

sxb, baal iska waraan maanta? xalaadu so dhagmaha? LOOOL

hows the Cheshire cat? :D

Ryan Leslie is the coolest out there. you should check out some of his work. one word: classy.

Alpha Blondy;915096 wrote:
yes! Qaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansax,

sxb, baal iska waraan maanta? xalaadu so dhagmaha? LOOOL

hows the Cheshire cat?
:D

Ryan Leslie is the coolest out there. you should check out some of his work. one word: classy.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Walaahi maanta xalaadu waa dhag dhag dhag.

I spent the whole of last week avoiding the Cheshire Cat like the plague; I have feeling I will be cornered tomorrow or by Tuesday latest...

Never heard of Ryan Leslie, sounds like a former member of a boy-band gone broke/burst...

QansaxMeygaag;915097 wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Walaahi maanta xalaadu waa dhag dhag dhag.

I spent the whole of last week avoiding the Cheshire Cat like the plague; I have feeling I will be cornered tomorrow or by Tuesday latest...

Never heard of Ryan Leslie, sounds like a former member of a boy-band gone broke/burst...

Qansax,

glad to hear you're avoiding the cheshire cat. the weekend will provide you with much needed rest. LOL

check this classic from Ryan Leslie. its all about maximising your Sundays evenings to best effect. i usually play it Saturday evenings before the dreaded back to work routine. :D

p.s fiska's pun leaden song is funny walahi. dhag dhag dhag indeed.

Alpha Blondy;915112 wrote:
Qansax,

glad to hear you're avoiding the cheshire cat. the weekend will provide you with much needed rest. LOL

check this classic from Ryan Leslie. its all about maximising your Sundays evenings to best effect. i usually play it Saturday evenings before the dreaded back to work routine.

p.s fiska's
pun
leaden song is funny walahi. dhag dhag dhag indeed.

Ryan - really cool, nodding ma head like crazy.

Cheshire cat - Oh Lord, few hours left before that smile...but have a plan, thanks to the weekend relaxation. I will draft my own JD and surprise the cat with what I'd like to do and how...drop that mouse for the cat to chase for the next one week...

Fiska - pun intended :cool: I like her dimple, cute cute cute.

Haatu   

Apo, those hats are 2 yrs old. I remember I had one like that.

Qansax, just what on earth do you do for a living? Just the other day you said you did some travelling as part of work. I'm intrigued.

Haatu;915264 wrote:
Qansax, just what on earth do you do for a living? Just the other day you said you did some travelling as part of work. I'm intrigued.

You are still trying to crack me? Have I become a Mexican soap opera? lol

Haatu;915279 wrote:
Apo, I thought we moved on from that 'joke'. Don't take us back.

Qansax, yes

Apo - no more mingis, pink nigis and niikis lol.

Haatu - what do you find intriguing? Some ordinary Somali dude going about his daily business and occasionally trolling?

QansaxMeygaag;915245 wrote:
Ryan - really cool, nodding ma head like crazy.

Cheshire cat - Oh Lord, few hours left before that smile...but have a plan, thanks to the weekend relaxation. I will draft my own JD and surprise the cat with what I'd like to do and how...drop that mouse for the cat to chase for the next one week...

Fiska - pun intended :cool: I like her dimple, cute cute cute.

NO!

don't reveal anything at this early stage. don't be eager to impress. instead, give the focus solely to the cheshire cat. massage the cat's ego and deploy the facade of genuinely being interested about his life, past employment, why he was convinced to join here. also give some attention to his social life. ask about what football team he supports, speak about the weather but for goodness sakes, DO NOT under any circumstances reveal your cards too early.

Alpha Blondy;915305 wrote:
NO!

don't reveal anything at this early stage. don't be eager to impress. instead, give the focus solely to the cheshire cat. massage the cat's ego and deploy the facade of genuinely being interested about his life, past employment, why he was convinced to join here. also give some attention to his social life. ask about what football team he supports, speak about the weather but for goodness sakes, DO NOT under any circumstances reveal your cards too early.

Great, then I will let the cat look for me all over the office!