Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953699 wrote:
that because your a little sand-dweller, dee. did you think you'd just be given the freedom to roam around....... you had no business leaving that UN Habitat built shack. far too many sand-dwellers where they shouldn't be....:mad:

Don't speak ill of sand-dwellers Alphow, I'm warning you just once :mad:

Safferz;953692 wrote:
:D

kulaaha: Notes on Beyonce's sonic and visual expression(s), as mediated through gender, race, sexuality and class.

its a shame Black academics don't explore areas of interest beyond their ''ethno-centric worldview''......

you're in effect and caal kul xaal promoting skin bleaching, fake-hair, the over-sexualisation of black women and the denigration of an entire race of people......BLOODY USELESS. you're only reinforcing stereotypes.....:mad:

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;953699 wrote:
that because your a little sand-dweller, dee. did you think you'd just be given the freedom to roam around....... you had no business leaving that UN Habitat built shack. far too many sand-dwellers where they shouldn't be....:mad:

Settle down Berbera boy. One phone call is all it takes and u'll be back to ur fish diet and once a week showers...markaa edeb yeelow illeen marti baad tahee. looooool.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953701 wrote:
kulaaha:
Notes on Beyonce's sonic and visual expression(s), as mediated through gender, race, sexuality and class.

its a shame Black academics don't explore areas of interest beyond their ''ethno-centric worldview''......

you're in effect and caal kul xaal promoting skin bleaching, fake-hair, the over-sexualisation of black women and the denigration of an entire race of people......BLOODY USELESS. you're only reinforcing stereotypes.....:mad:

What happened to nuance and complicated thought, Alphow? Your opinion is irrelevant, as I happened to ace my Beyonce project :mad:

Wadani   

Haatu;953706 wrote:
lol Habro Wars 2.0 (albeit only one is a Habro)

Haatu, si fiican ayaad durriyadda u kala baratay. Kudos.

Safferz;953707 wrote:
What happened to nuance and complicated thought, Alphow? Your opinion is irrelevant, as I happened to ace my Beyonce project :mad:

you're just a 'nigger culture' promoter......wax isku faal. :mad:

D.O.C   

Wadani;953696 wrote:
He's right, Goljano is full of thugs and delinquents. My grandma would barely let me leave the house when I was there.

Wadani inaar i agree but it's the downtown (what do you expect?) and every thief wants to be in that vicinity.

Wadani   

D.O.C;953711 wrote:
Wadani inaar i agree but it's the downtown (what do you expect?) and every thief wants to be in that vicinity.

Ur right walaal.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953710 wrote:
you're just a 'nigger culture' promoter......wax isku faal. :mad:

Internalized racism, how cute.

Haatu;953706 wrote:
lol Habro Wars 2.0 (albeit only one is a Habro)

i actually prefer your kind to wadani's and his pathetic clans with their two dads......;)

Haatu   

Wadani, I learnt from the best, a monkey (it's still beyond me how you can call yourself a monkey with dignity :D)

Saff, you actually did that rubbish?