This photo of
is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Photos of Almond Resort, Garissa

This photo of

Photos of Almond Resort, Garissa

This photo of

holidays from hell.....dhagaxbuur version miyaa? ;)

Haatu   

SP, you should always be carrying a rumay when travelling anyway. A wash bag or something.

Alpha, I bet you don't know the name of those large birds on top of the tree in the first pic. We have a funky name for it.

SomaliPhilosopher;953570 wrote:
Lesson learnt from this travel. Always carry a caday ama rumay, the Somali version

^ caday ama rumay? WTF is that?

you won't last two days in your waqooyi adventures talking like that? :P

SomaliPhilosopher;953573 wrote:
Is alphas thead the twitter for Somalis.

i don't use twitter nor do status updates on fb. i prefer to use this thread to post outrageous and large-than-life statements, though.....:D...i like the anonymity of this site.

p.s - how large is SOL horta? who is reading SOL in terms of demographics/backgrounds/race/gender/etc.....am i wrong in saying its a little unknown site horta? mise, i've fallen victim to my own celebrity status.....as the most famous person on this site.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

how important is Alpha to SOL? who are the most important people on SOL.....or the most influential? i think we ought to produce the SOL 100.....? i don't know....maybe....you know.

Haatu   

Haatu;953574 wrote:
Alpha, I bet you don't know the name of those large birds on top of the tree in the first pic. We have a funky name for it.

???

People seem to have a habit of ignoring my posts nowadays.

Haatu;953574 wrote:
S

why would i know them, Abti? do i look like the world’s best known birdwatcher...... Bill Oddie to you? :mad:

Haatu;953578 wrote:
???

People seem to have a habit of ignoring my posts nowadays.

don't be silly nephew. i also reply to your posts.....check it, if you don't believe me...:D

Haatu   

lol. Those birds are called Baambow. A rumay/caday is a toothbrush. How can you not know? Don't you northerners brush your teeth? I knew there was something fishy about reer Burco's stained teeth :D

Alpha Blondy;953577 wrote:
i don't use twitter nor do status updates on fb. i prefer to use this thread to post outrageous and large-than-life statements, though.....
:D
...i like the anonymity of this site.

p.s - how large is SOL horta? who is reading SOL in terms of demographics/backgrounds/race/gender/etc.....am i wrong in saying its a little unknown site horta? mise, i've fallen victim to my own celebrity status.....as
the
most famous person on this site.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

how important is Alpha to SOL? who are the most important people on SOL.....or the most influential? i think we ought to produce the SOL 100.....? i don't know....maybe....you know.

apparently........Based on internet averages, somaliaonline.com is visited more frequently by males who are in the age range 55-64, have children, are college educated and browse this site from home.......in other words old pathetic men.

see more complete details of SOL's web performance, its all there. its ranked......399,332 globally. somalinet is doing much BETTER...and is ranked the 111,661 most visited site in the world........

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/somaliaonline.com#

this site deserves a E grade.