Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun;953445 wrote:
Haatu that hotel has bad service plus the food is disgusting, no internet in the rooms!!! Its better than Nomad palace hotel though.......

It's not perfect but muuuuuch better than the competition. Some of the reviews are sad but funny :D But c'mon, it has a pool!

Haatu;953448 wrote:
It's not perfect but muuuuuch better than the competition. Some of the reviews are sad but funny
:D
But c'mon, it has a pool!

the balcony and the pool was the only positive thing :D

Haatu   

SP, a quick video showing farasmagaalaha Wadada kismaayo. As you can see, the town is only now beginning to really develop. But this video doesn't do it justice: (btw, it's shot during the end of the deyr rains masha'allah)

Haatu   

Overload yh. I can't help myself when someone mentions Gaaris Cadeey :D Sorry Al, back to S/land and the office now :D

Haatu   

Oh btw, SP while you're in Garissa, you're reer Ugaar, Caabudwaaq. That'll keep you out of trouble :D

Haatu;953465 wrote:
Oh btw, SP while you're in Garissa, you're reer Ugaar, Caabudwaaq. That'll keep you out of trouble
:D

Lool good looks. When I was in hargeisa I had to claimed a prominent sub clan when I was nearly arrested. Darn the name has slipped my mind atm

i just sent a text to this chick.....saying i love her. i sent it through a text. she's now ignoring my calls and not responding back via text. did i mess it up? i think i did walahi. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

SomaliPhilosopher;953486 wrote:
For all I know alpha you could have been the arresting officer. Nothing disgusting dee, just an experience I had...

i beg you reveal the clan you were pretending to be, inaar? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL