Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;953406 wrote:
Blondy brethren what ya fink about this tune?

:o
:rolleyes:

i love this song, inaar......:o

this xabiba woman embodies the long term suffering of somali woman...........real talk........

check this classic.....its kinda sad, you know.

Haatu   

Tallaabo;953337 wrote:
That is not the only sort of music played in gay nightclubs:eek:

Talk about kashifaad (in both senses) :D

Haatu   

Alpha, that ha igu digan jacayl daawo maleh is amazing. Is that a new song? I thought Somalis weren't capable of good songs anymore?

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;953432 wrote:
Haatu I probably will be making a trip to the NFD sometime in the fall. Any places or citys/tuulos you recommend?

The place outside of Garissa looks pretty much like how the British left it so if you're going for fun I'd stay away coz there's absolutely nothing to do. But is you want to see sparsely populated villages in lush grazing lands, there's Wajeer, Habasweyn, Sarrif, Masalani (there's a really good nature reserve near here with lakes and beautiful birds, hippos, Garas forest etc.) and the Boni forest on the Southern border with Somali. However, be aware of going to the north of NFD anywhere above Wajeer basically. There's currently clan tensions in that area and there's been a few camel raids and killing.

Haatu   

Oh, also just outside of Garissa there's this Giraffe sanctuary. You might want to check it out. If you're looking for a place to stay in Garissa, go to the only 5 star hotel in the Somali peninsular, Almond Hotel :cool:

D.O.C   

Good afternoon ladies and gents? Has the 3 days mourning been observed nicely and quietly? Xoola mala qalay mise afqadhaadh baad Isla horfadhidaan weli?

Cambuulo iyo bun;953433 wrote:
aryaa sp why do i have the feeling you work for a NGO?...... stop hustling the vulnerable......

:mad:

Lool cambuulo im offended. NGO is a derogatory term in the Somali peninsula bud!!!

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;953441 wrote:
thanks haatu. How is garissa. Ill prob be asking you more questions as the fall approaches

It's ok by Somali standards. Compared to the rest of the world, there's not really much to do. It's a perfect place to stay for one or two days to recover from a long journey but it's no Xamar or Hargeysa. You can literally walk from the "suburbs" to the town centre albeit it'll take around an 1hr. There's a few clubs in the town centre if you're interested in those things but I've never been so can't comment. All in all, a very boring place but my hometown nonetheless :D