Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;954060 wrote:
several comments.....

''to say how much it reminds him of me and how he wishes I was there to hang out with him''

how do you remind someone of a country baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe?? this is the same 19th century colonial romanticism and mindset that inspired the likes of David Livingstone. are you an Ethiopian, inaar? this modern-day ''Livingstone'' has to all intent and purposes commodified your person ee sida uula soco.....secondly, are you a complimentary item as opposed to the ''entity'' you project on these boards? how does our ''Livingstone'' know you'll enjoy Ethiopia?......caal kul xaal and without any further interrogative measures from my side,...this ''Livingstone'' thinks your a possession of sorts, an object devoid of reason and choice..
:P
, if you will, and that you ''belong'' to him.

2. if i was in the position of this ''Livingstone'' (unlikely since i'm black, have modest means and unable to win your heart despite my best efforts..
).....i'd prefer clarity over ambiguity. war caad (clear news) is better than indecision. however, since i have an allure of attraction about my person (since i'm white, a WASP and won the lottery of life (white privilege)......), i'll do everything in my ability to convince you to come and already know you you'll do it
....not because you remind me of Ethiopian chicks, since there are better looking Tirgay chicks, who also happen to be cheaper by the dozen.....but rather...because i want to show you....that i have the ability to command you. this is what i call
'a skewed power dynamic''
of sorts.

lool Alphow what do you mean by "are you a complimentary item"? Funny you call him Livingstone, he is British too :P

I think maybe the Horn of Africa in general reminds me of him, I'm the only person who studies the region in our department and he has an interest in the area (he's been to Somalia and Djibouti several times), so we've talked a lot about politics and history, as grad students with shared interests do. I didn't know he was interested in me until this semester when he told me around March, and I turned him down nicely and spent the rest of the semester trying to avoid him. I just don't know how to reply to this email, maybe just wish him a nice trip and avoid everything he said about me and seeing him? Or is that me being ambiguous again and keeping the hope alive? :(

Haatu   

Tallaabo, no comment :D

Safferz, what does that make SP if you're a Samatar? :D

Alpha, your an Cabdiweli :D

Haatu   

"Skewed power dynamics" just brilliant. A little tip for working out the skewness of a graph: if mean>median>mode positive skew :P

Safferz   

Haatu;954096 wrote:

Safferz, what does that make SP if you're a Samatar?
:D

:D :D I still want to know more about Tallaabo's preference for burly dudes lol

But no, I'm not a Samatar but I'm tired of being accused of being male or someone's script :mad: Horta let me add another image to the photographic evidence of my femininity, my dirac:

4sfc3l.jpg

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;954104 wrote:
one way flight from d.c. to xamar is 6,000 on certain dates lool

Lawd what airline is this? It's all about getting a cheap flight to Dubai and taking a Somali airline's old Soviet plane to the Horn, SP. Ama Ethiopian Airlines but they only fly to Somaliland at the moment, still it's a direct flight from DC to Addis Ababa and not expensive at all.

Haatu   

Safferz;954106 wrote:
:D
:D I still want to know more about Tallaabo's preference for burly dudes lol

But no, I'm not a Samatar but I'm tired of being accused of being male or someone's script :mad: Horta let me add another image to the
of my femininity, my dirac:

4sfc3l.jpg

Safferz, what does just a dirac prove dee? Show us a pretty face :P (I'm joking SP, don't get offended :D)

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;954112 wrote:
what are you insinuating dear haatu? If she is a Samatar than I am a farxiyo

Safferz, take the lad whilst he's still available waa boqor. The guy would change his gender just to be with you or ama give him a Garissian girl :P

Safferz;954109 wrote:
Lawd what airline is this? It's all about getting a cheap flight to Dubai and taking a Somali airline's old Soviet plane to the Horn, SP. Ama Ethiopian Airlines but they only fly to Somaliland at the moment, still it's a direct flight from DC to Addis Ababa and not expensive at all.

Turkish saffy. Yea lool i ended up taking one of those soviet flights to mudug. They had 3 people squeeze into a row designated for two people. I am trying to find a flight that stops by an alluring European city. I have been delegated the responsibility to get my younger bro to the other side of the world, as the famz is moving to the great Afrik. So i must suckle him with the temptation of a europe visit

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;954116 wrote:
Turkish saffy. Yea lool i ended up taking one of those soviet flights to mudug. They had 3 people squeeze into a row designated for two people. I am trying to find a flight that stops by an alluring European city. I have been delegated the responsibility to get my younger bro to the other side of the world, as the famz is moving to the great
Afrik
. So i must suckle him with the temptation of a europe visit

It can be done... last time I took KLM to Dubai and stopped in Amsterdam, and Air France back with a stop in Paris. Enough time to see a few sights and have a crepe in Notre Dame :P

Haatu   

SP, Mugdi Mudug yeah. We're narrowing down the area. What tuulo? :P

Safferz, don't be silly. Too many PMs will follow after that post bugging me :D