Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;953666 wrote:
It's the bloody hands and knives that I don't want to see
:(
Not that racism isn't an issue here in North America, but I'm glad we don't have the same anti-immigrant and Islamophobic climate as many parts of western Europe. Stay safe guys, I read something about the EDL planning a response.

i sort of agree with you here, except the part about female masculinities. i'm also arguing for a more nuanced understanding of gender categories that would incorporate rather than pathologize them....ma garatey? :o

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;953675 wrote:
i sort of agree with you here, except the part about female masculinities. i'm also arguing for a more nuanced understanding of gender categories that would incorporate rather than pathologize them....ma garatey?
:o

Oh yeah, is that what you Gender Studies degree dissertation was on? :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953675 wrote:
i sort of agree with you here, except the part about female masculinities. i'm also arguing for a more nuanced understanding of gender categories that would incorporate rather than pathologize them....ma garatey?
:o

:D :D :D

Would you like to see my Beyonce gender studies blog, Alpha? I am one of the leading theorists in Beyonce Studies dee.

D.O.C   

Al, inaar how is hargeisa cadeeey caawa, my goljano! If i was in hargeisa surely i would have fasted from logging on to pc.

Haatu;953679 wrote:
Oh yeah, is that what you Gender Studies degree dissertation was on?
:P

my thesis was entitled........The binary dichotomies of empowerment and emasculation: Exploring the power politics of 19th century female inspired social movements. :o

D.O.C;953683 wrote:
Al, inaar how is hargeisa cadeeey caawa, my goljano! If i was in hargeisa surely i would have fasted from logging on to pc.

..........that's because ciyaal goljano are more likely to be committing criminal and violent attacks. Goljano is dangerous walahi. plus you're half arab so it wouldn't be surprising if y'all indulged in such acts of wicked perversion :mad:

i live in the leafier parts of town and our area has a neighbourhood watch. i do mostly the administrative stuffs like writing the minutes and setting the agendas. i love it.

Safferz;953681 wrote:
:D

Would you like to see my Beyonce gender studies blog, Alpha? I am one of the leading theorists in Beyonce Studies dee.

soo daa baal......i wouldn't mind a bit of eye candy dramatically infused into you bell hookian-inspired thoughts. ;)

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;953688 wrote:
that's because ciyaal goljano are more likely to be committing criminal and violence attacks. Goljano is dangerous walahi. :mad:

Inaaaaaaaaar xishoooooooooood without goljano hargeisa is nothing.

Wadani   

D.O.C;953693 wrote:
Inaaaaaaaaar xishoooooooooood without goljano hargeisa is nothing.

He's right, Goljano is full of thugs and delinquents. My grandma would barely let me leave the house when I was there.

Wadani;953696 wrote:
He's right, Goljano is full of thugs and delinquents. My grandma would barely let me leave the house when I was there.

that because your a little sand-dweller, dee. did you think you'd just be given the freedom to roam around....... you had no business leaving that UN Habitat built shack. far too many sand-dwellers where they shouldn't be....:mad: