Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;953991 wrote:
my muslim name is Abdi-something.....this CAWALE is my street name.
:P

Street name?? I never knew street names are exist in hargeisa unless you are menace to society. What area in Hargeisa are you from inaar?

Maaddeey;953862 wrote:
Lol.

Alpha, ma runteed baa Safferz?. I can't believe you didn't speak with her on Skype.

Don't mind norf, I find your thread very entertaining!.

i would love to have an intellectual orgasm with Saffz, especially on skype. i think we're more alike than she cares to admit, balse, we shall see, if she's willing to accept my charms and forwardness. she knows i'm into her but she's playing hard to get at the moment....... and as you will, no doubt, agree, woman like these sorts of mashruucs. :o

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953996 wrote:
i would love to have an intellectual orgasm with Saffz, especially on skype. i think we're more alike than she cares to admit, balse, we shall see, if she's willing to accept my charms and forwardness. she knows i'm into her but she's playing hard to get at the moment....... and as you will, no doubt, agree, woman like these sorts of mashruucs.
:o

Ku ma raabo :mad:

43882-REJECTED.gif

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;954001 wrote:
^ oi homework boy!

she wants the 'bad-boy' aka 'the jock' ee sida uula soco......but make sure you complete her homework. ma garatey? :mad:

loool, waa runtaa. That's wat all women want, whether they admit it or not.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;954001 wrote:
^ oi homework boy!

she wants the 'bad-boy' aka 'the jock' ee sida uula soco......but make sure you complete her homework. ma garatey? :mad:

Safferz   

Wadani;954002 wrote:
loool, waa runtaa. That's wat all women want, whether they admit it or not.

I don't :) I have a weakness for nerds like me lol

Safferz   

Question to the guys in this thread, what is the best way to turn down a date and make sure the guy knows not to ask again in the future? I thought I handled this well months ago, but a white guy from school just emailed me from Ethiopia to say how much it reminds him of me and how he wishes I was there to hang out with him but that it can wait until we're both in Boston :( It's a delicate situation because I still have to see this person professionally and in my circle of friends, but this is so awkward.

Was saying "I'm flattered but I don't think it's a good idea" too ambiguous or something?

Safferz;954026 wrote:
Question to the guys in this thread, what is the best way to turn down a date and make sure the guy knows not to ask again in the future? I thought I handled this well months ago, but a white guy from school just emailed me from Ethiopia to say how much it reminds him of me and how he wishes I was there to hang out with him but that it can wait until we're both in Boston
:(
It's a delicate situation because I still have to see this person professionally and in my circle of friends, but this is so awkward.

Was saying "I'm flattered but I don't think it's a good idea" too ambiguous or something?

several comments.....

1. ''to say how much it reminds him of me and how he wishes I was there to hang out with him''

how do you remind someone of a country baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe?? this is the same 19th century colonial romanticism and mindset that inspired the likes of David Livingstone. are you an Ethiopian, inaar? this modern-day ''Livingstone'' has to all intent and purposes commodified your person ee sida uula soco.....secondly, are you a complimentary item as opposed to the ''entity'' you project on these boards? how does our ''Livingstone'' know you'll enjoy Ethiopia?......caal kul xaal and without any further interrogative measures from my side,...this ''Livingstone'' thinks your a possession of sorts, an object devoid of reason and choice..:P, if you will, and that you ''belong'' to him.

2. if i was in the position of this ''Livingstone'' (unlikely since i'm black, have modest means and unable to win your heart despite my best efforts..:P).....i'd prefer clarity over ambiguity. war caad (clear news) is better than indecision. however, since i have an allure of attraction about my person (since i'm white, a WASP and won the lottery of life (white privilege)......), i'll do everything in my ability to convince you to come and already know you you'll do it :P....not because you remind me of Ethiopian chicks, since there are better looking Tirgay chicks, who also happen to be cheaper by the dozen.....but rather...because i want to show you....that i have the ability to command you. this is what i call 'a skewed power dynamic'' of sorts. :P

PISSED OFF.....y'all

my jeudi soir maybe ruined, you know. i sent $20 via Zaad (mobile money transfer) to the wrong number. i've called the number and he agrees he's received the $20.......the little local prick is now playing games with me. his phone is switched off.....and on again. i have now issued a serious threat.....if he doesn't send the dosh....NOW. i will report him and Telesom will not only refund my dosh but will terminate his contract.

i mistakenly receive these sorts of money all the time.....but i alway send it back walahi.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

^ NO....i won't. his phone is still switched off........i'll make this my personal mission walahi....he's got to return the dosh in 24mins...before deploying plan B. :mad:

these people are taking liberties. full of BS.