Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;953576 wrote:
^ caday ama rumay? WTF is that?

you won't last two days in your waqooyi adventures talking like that?
:P

Caday somali ninyahow.

And haatu I mean on your person not luggage

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953614 wrote:
you! who else? :mad:

I have done nothing to warrant such an accusation, certainly not from you of all people :rolleyes: You are just jealous of me Alphow

Safferz   

What's wrong cambuulo?

Anyone else following the attacks in Woolwich today? Crazy shit, I hope these machete men aren't Somali :(

i would like to take this opportunity to condemn the terrorist-related attack in my home town of London. i'm very disappointed by such barbaric attacks of violence. you'd expect this happen in some remote village in Afghanistan but Woolwich.......WTF!

Safferz   

Haatu;953661 wrote:
I've seen the ITV footage with the murderer speaking with bloody hands.

I saw a still of the video in an article, I don't have the stomach to watch the actual video.

Haatu   

It's not gruesome. Just his hands are bloody and the knives too. But other than that he's just talking. But boy is it getting scary living in this place. Recently I've noticed F Islam, Kill Islam grafitti on some of the bus stops but with this as well? Waa naloo baqaa wallee. I can't wait to get out like Alpha.

Safferz   

Haatu;953664 wrote:
It's not gruesome. Just his hands are bloody and the knives too. But other than that he's just talking. But boy is it getting scary living in this place. Recently I've noticed F Islam, Kill Islam grafitti on some of the bus stops but with this as well? Waa naloo baqaa wallee. I can't wait to get out like Alpha.

It's the bloody hands and knives that I don't want to see :( Not that racism isn't an issue here in North America, but I'm glad we don't have the same anti-immigrant and Islamophobic climate as many parts of western Europe. Stay safe guys, I read something about the EDL planning a response.

Haatu;953664 wrote:
I can't wait to get out like Alpha.

.....and to come back to UBOO and their gruesome attacks against 6-months pregnant women. ONLF are bloody-thirsty. abti, come through to HAG and we'll welcome you like a superstar. :o