Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Maaddeey   

^^ :)

7 ruux baad leedahay, maadigaa dhaqso dhimanaya?. Plus adiga laguma ban-gareyn karoo asset baad tahay!. Iska sheeg inaad Oba & Cambuulo & Bun-ba adiga uun tahay!. :D

Alpha Blondy;953373 wrote:
the maxruum was a close and personal friend. he'll be missed walahi. he was my brother. hopefully, we, too, can be brothers....ma garatey?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

wise words Blondy.. time will tell :P:o

Maaddeey;953375 wrote:
^^
:)

7 ruux baad leedahay, maadigaa dhaqso dhimanaya?. Plus adiga laguma ban-gareyn karoo asset baad tahay!. Iska sheeg inaad Oba & Cambuulo & Bun-ba adiga uun tahay!.
:D

horta waa ruunta... lagu ma dhacoo in la ii ban-gareyo, ma fahantahay, waara?

balse, WALAHI BILAHI i do not owe any assets in the form of scripts and what-have-yous, ma garatey? :mad:

i'm sick of being accused of these little sordid assertions. :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....NOT!

Alpha Blondy;953369 wrote:
i must attend another meeting, i'm afraid. 2 more hours this time but at least there'll be some snacks but worst of all....''small talks''.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.. someone just shot me dead, ma istidhi?

meeting was short-cut. i took some snacks back with me and i'm stuffing myself with junk food. :P

^ seems alright. i listen everything too......but songs represents more than songs to Al, you know. i'm all about the lyrics and stuff......the dhuux is in the lyrics, inaar. these days, i'm listening to somali music again....especially qaraami/qaaci. you know stuff like xabiibo xasan toxow, abdi tahiil, omar dhuule, abdinasir moalin aydid, mohamed mooge, kooshin, caqarta, nimo yassin and shay mire etc. i find their sound very relaxing, you know......

Alpha Blondy;953398 wrote:
^ seems alright. i listen everything too......but songs represents more than songs to Al, you know. i'm all about the lyrics and stuff......the dhuux is in the lyrics, inaar. these days, i'm listening to somali music again....especially qaraami/qaaci. you know stuff like xabiibo xasan toxow, abdi tahiil, omar dhuule, abdinasir moalin aydid, mohamed mooge, kooshin, caqarta, nimo yassin and shay mire etc. i find their sound very relaxing, you know......

You really do have a good taste in music ina'adeer. I use to hate Somali music, but just like you, i am starting to listen to it more now than before. But i like to kinda mix it up though from now to then. Maybe when i go back home (like you) and have no other choice but to listen to, i'd get into it more. But now, i am enjoy my 'culturally diverse' music. :)

^ my older brother was a somali music junkie. he killed somali music for me but i kinda appreciate its rich sounds, these days. i'm all about the 'classics' and stuff. but i don't mind the occasional nimco dareen and ikraan caraale pop tune...:P i feel listening to somali music is helping to bring me closer to the centre of our culture. i'm desperate to be accepted here and i always surprise these id!iots with my knowledge and exquisite taste in somali music. i've even translated some stuff recently and my friend, whose a poet and i, recently composed a song. it was a nationalist song but i want to explore different themes in the future. :)

check these out:

Alpha Blondy;953404 wrote:
^ my older brother was a somali music junkie. he killed somali music for me but i kinda appreciate its rich sounds, these days. i'm all about the 'classics' and stuff. but i don't mind the occasional nimco dareen and ikraan caraale pop tune...
:P
i feel listening to somali music is helping to bring me closer to the centre of our culture. i'm desperate to be accepted here and i always surprise these id!iots with my knowledge and exquisite taste in somali music. i've even translated some stuff recently and my friend, whose a poet and i, recently composed a song. it was a nationalist song but i want to explore different themes in the future.
:)

This is how i look at it sxb. If you listen to ONE Somali song, you have listened to 'em all. I dont like any of the new singers, just the old ones.