Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Haatu;983620 wrote:
What on earth do you see in baseball?

I don't often watch baseball games (they're almost as boring as sitting through a soccer game), but the World Series is always great and going to a game at Fenway or the Rogers Centre and eating hot dogs is a lot of fun :) Going to a baseball game is a must if you ever visit the US, I'd say. You'll get it then.

Tallaabo   

Safferz;983700 wrote:
I don't often watch baseball games (they're almost as boring as sitting through a soccer game), but the World Series is always great and going to a game at Fenway or the Rogers Centre and
eating hot dogs
is a lot of fun
:)
Going to a baseball game is a must if you ever visit the US, I'd say. You'll get it then.

Are the hot dogs halal?:mad:

Haatu   

Tallaabo;983703 wrote:
Are the hot dogs halal?:mad:

You know every time I'm in McDonald's tucking into a Big Mac or a nice chicken wrap from KFC there's always that one person who starts this nonsense. Let me enjoy my meal fool!

Safferz, I see (I don't really see but it would be rude to ignore your comment lol

Tallaabo   

Haatu;983709 wrote:
You know every time I'm in McDonald's tucking into a Big Mac or a nice chicken wrap from KFC there's always that one person who starts this nonsense. Let me enjoy my meal fool!

Safferz, I see (
I don't really see but it would be rude to ignore your comment lol

Looooool:D

Tallaabo   

Mr Haatu, do you know one of the ridiculous excuses Somalis give for oppressing certain minority clans in our society is that their ancestors ate dead meat?:D I am worried for your progeny:p

Safferz   

lool Haatu :D

SomaliPhilosopher;983707 wrote:
^^ you haven't answered the question!

You're right, I eat beef. I don't even eat red meat but if I'm going to have a hot dog, I have to do it properly dee. Veggie burgers/hot dogs taste terrible.

Tallaabo   

Safferz;983714 wrote:
lool Haatu
:D

You're right, I eat beef. I don't even eat red meat but if I'm going to have a hot dog, I have to do it properly dee. Veggie burgers/hot dogs taste terrible.

LOL dee markaa bisinka ma u qabatay;)