Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

SP, who uses Tango anyway? It's all about Whatsapp my friend. That reminds me I got a message the other day from someone I bailed on 2 years ago. I've been avoiding her since, very awkward lol

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;982522 wrote:
oh yeah?

saas miyaa?

don't tell me you roll with this new wave of little akhis experiencing an identity crisis. you know the sort....... who have culture of the hip-hop gangster but dress islamically. i hear they're spreading and everywhere in the UK. ruunti, its astonishing how y'all keep your thug-culture lifestyle compliant with your islamic beliefs, abti. ma ruunba y'all little thugs-turned-reformed-akhis roam the streets at anti-social hours, sell weed to your akhi brothers and claim benefits? how can y'all justify such behaviours, horta? sporting little skirts with socks and trainers that match and carrying Winnie The Pooh key chain on your ultra small Nike bags........ is not swagger nor is it impressing anyone, abti.
:P:D

stay away from the akhis, abti. waa iga taalo.

I know a lot of brothers like that but I'm not one of them. I dress normally and formally most of the times which means something like this:

212036-15-3.jpg

and a cardigan/shirt/jumper. I've grown too old my chinos and swagger you see. Even my footwear is plain nowadays:

filepicker%2FsaUhqoPpRsSXvefpIkPB_vans.j

SomaliPhilosopher;982673 wrote:
writing a joke is very difficult

the key here is not to make a joke. that's what clowns do. being deliberately funny doesn't work. the joke must have a context. don't state the obvious...... instead make the obvious seem sphinx-like and strange. this technique works for me?

e.g - in the crazy world of basic maths........it's probably the only place where a person buys 67 tins of beans and nobody wonders why! :D:p

Cadale;982615 wrote:
greetings solers. I hope everything is allright with y'all.
:o

hi inaadeero,

you alright? what's happening with you? been a long day today. hope all is well with you?

Haatu;982683 wrote:
I know a lot of brothers like that but I'm not one of them. I dress normally and formally most of the times which means something like this......................and a cardigan/shirt/jumper. I've grown too old my chinos and swagger you see. Even my footwear is plain nowadays:

voted best dresser in 2004, my life has been a fashion disaster ever since. i had swag, abti. now, i don't even bother with being stylish. next week i have my first official date in a year. she seems alright but i fear my superficial Facebook pics may have ruined it for me. i'm worried. :P

i usually take a plain material from the suuqa. then i take it to my favourite tailor. he's no Savile Row but at least my 5-man trousers (so called because it's huge like a Pakistani khamis trousers) allows for ventilation and reduces my carbon footprint. :D:p

since making my final return back to the homeland almost 7 and half years ago, i've been very cautious and often receptive to appeasing the popular mood, appearing inconspicuous and ordinary. i've always felt its important to strike a fine balance between maintaining appearances and not looking trashy in a 86-zipped new-age Thai made jeans, often worn by the daqan aan dorfin lot :P. and yet just as quality and value go hand in hand, i feel its important to get the best possible deals and bargains. whenever i go shopping, i usually go to the suuqa hoose and buy WHO-DIED 2nd hand charity clothes from aboard. there are some real gems among all that trash, some in near perfect condition. reer somaliland rarely shop in these out-door shacks and tarpaulins, preferring instead brand new imports. i never understand how the local people can walk past the shops and never think twice about shopping there. i think i'll treat myself to a almost brand new designer blazer ahead of my date next week. after haggling i'll get it for $3... for sure. ;);)

as for your dress sense, its too casual. you can't wear trainers with trousers, abti? wa kuu sidee? :cool:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;982690 wrote:
what does that mean anyway?

It means nothing should be forced and you should act naturally. You don't need to *try* to be funny or impress people.